PDA

View Full Version : looking for a mechanics job in central jersey

stover
10-21-2008, 07:15 PM
everyone in my votech has started to go out on work release and i dont wnat to be the last guy in the shop so i was hoping someone knew of a place that is hiring or is the owner or manager of somewhere i can work, id like to start workin ASAP and can work from 2:30-closing on mon ,11:30 in the morn till closing tue-fri, and whenever on saturdays

graffkid732
10-21-2008, 07:28 PM
I did this for Auto Body last year, I just went to a shop and told them what I was doing and what I wanted to do and learn. And got the job. Just go to them and talk to them, but def go to a few places, never know.

stover
10-21-2008, 07:32 PM
ive been to 4 places and 2 of them my teacher knew the manager and called ahead and gave a recomendation, but they still played games with me and told me they would call me in a few day and just happened to never get around to it

05OCsrt-4
10-21-2008, 10:22 PM
it will definately be hard this time of year especially with the economy, but don't stop after a few shops say they will call, apply at multiple places, try dumb places like pep boys, firestone, monroe and stuff

z'd up
10-22-2008, 12:36 AM
it will definately be hard this time of year especially with the economy, but don't stop after a few shops say they will call, apply at multiple places, try dumb places like pep boys, firestone, monroe and stuff

make sure u dont get stuck with a douchebag boss though :lol:

hows everything in FZP?

05OCsrt-4
10-22-2008, 05:51 AM
make sure u dont get stuck with a douchebag boss though :lol:

hows everything in FZP?

i'm doing 7-9K every week, i ignore my boss for the most part and do my thing, it helps when the boss thinks your the best thing to come to the store since jeffers, lol, just waiting for that better oppurtunity to come along

stover
11-02-2008, 08:05 PM
bumpin this up becauwse i still cant find a job and now money is really getting tight, plus i keep failling those stupid assesment test that you have to take for pepboys and stuff online