PDA

View Full Version : Apexi Super AFC (SAFC2) SUPER SALE!! $285 SHIPPED!!

GNV Motorsports
10-25-2005, 11:06 PM
**UPDATED NOV 4**

Hey guys, we have an overstock on these items, and need to move them fast. They are priced normally at $315 shipped, but are priced now at $255 shipped!! We also will price match should you find it lower!

We have these IN STOCK READY TO SHIP. Unlike a lot of other vendors that rely on dropshipping from congested suppliers, we have these all in stock right here at GNV ready to ship out today.

Apexi SAFC2 Silver Unit
Sale Price: $255 shipped

http://gnvmotorsports.com/20safc2.jpg

http://gnvmotorsports.com/20safc2_2.jpg (http://gnvmotorsports.com/Subaru/Electronics/SAFC2.php)

Info on SAFCII:

The Super AFC II (Air Flow Converter) is the industry standard for sub computer fuel control. The S-AFC II is designed to fine tune and "squeeze" power out of existing engine setups by allowing the user to modify the fuel curve with precision accuracy. Since the act of simply bolting on performance products does not make maximum horsepower, the S-AFC II allows the user to calibrate the fuel system in accordance with performance upgrades as they are installed.

How it Works: The AFC modifies the air flow meter/ pressure sensor signal voltage going to the factory ECU (Engine Control Unit) to change the amount of fuel injected. The S-AFC II utilizes a VFD (Vacuum Florescent Display) to display critical data in three different modes.

Features for the S-AFC II include:
Newly designed case and user interface, single button menu navigation
12 point fuel correction in 200 RPM increments
data storage for two different correction maps
password protection
integrated knock monitor
4 different display options
Deceleration Air Flow Correction: Cures erratic idle problems for Hot Wire vehicles equipped with an open atmosphere blow off valve.

The S-AFC II, while not completely universal, comes preprogrammed with 15 of the most commonly used air flow meter/pressure sensor maps. By setting the AFC to one of these programs, the user is able to adjust injected fuel amounts by +/- 50%. 12 user defined RPM adjustment points allow for fine tuning in 200 RPM increments. Fuel can also be adjusted for part or full throttle situations.

The S-AFC II can also display an incredible amount of data including: Air Flow Capacity (Hotwire and Flap Type only), Engine RPM, Throttle Position, Pressure Sensor voltage, Karmann Frequency, and Air Flow Meter Correction.

The S-AFC II displays data in three different modes: Numerical, Analog, and Graph. Numerical Mode allows the user to monitor up to four different parameters in numbers and also shows peak hold values on demand. The Analog Mode displays up to two values in an easy to read meter style display. Peak Hold is also included in this function. The Graph mode offers real time graph plotting with a Ghost map trace feature built in. The graph can replay movement up to 60 seconds.

Please PM us if you have any questions and if you would like to order. Also, just click on the pictures to bring you to the online ordering page if you would like to order that way.

Chris
GNV Motorsports

teh DIRT
10-25-2005, 11:08 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! i really want to use greddy emanage. can this adjust ignition timing>?

GNV Motorsports
10-26-2005, 12:34 AM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! i really want to use greddy emanage. can this adjust ignition timing>?
No sir, however, it has been reported by people using DeltaDash that the ECU has advanced timing in relation to their fuel adjustments. I have heard a lot of bad things about the e-manage in the Subaru and especially the Mitsubishi EVO world... and nothing but praise for the SAFC2.

Chris
GNV Motorsports

Jeffros Spec V
10-26-2005, 01:27 AM
----[post deleted because this is about GNV's item for sale, not anyone elses -TROLL]

GNV Motorsports
10-26-2005, 12:24 PM
edited
edited

KGParts
10-26-2005, 02:27 PM
editedGod forbid people support a local vendor over $10. I feel for you man...

GNV Motorsports
10-27-2005, 05:55 PM
God forbid people support a local vendor over $10. I feel for you man...
Thanks.. tough market the aftermarket is.

Chris
GNV Motorsports

GNV Motorsports
11-04-2005, 11:49 PM
Hey guys, we are now offering these at a lower price than $285 shipped. Try $255 shipped.

PM us :)

TROLL
11-05-2005, 01:03 AM
ha, thats pretty excellent especially with shipping included...
bryan

GNV Motorsports
11-11-2005, 02:05 PM
Who wants an SAFC2? :)

teh DIRT
11-11-2005, 02:14 PM
i just got an SAFC1 used. And i kind of wish i would have gotten this since I will be using it for my turbo engine whenever it gets here.

BUY the SAFC2...its ALOT better

GNV Motorsports
11-16-2005, 03:21 PM
Bump :)

Gorilla Unit 33
11-16-2005, 04:35 PM
damn bump for a good deal

Little G
11-16-2005, 07:26 PM
bump....to bad i'm broke

05OCsrt-4
11-16-2005, 09:36 PM
bump....to bad i'm broke

yo Little G, talk to me at work tomorrow, maybe I'll let you borrow it so we can finally go to the track

05OCsrt-4
11-16-2005, 09:38 PM
How long is this sale going on for the SAFC2? Because I can get it in a week or 2, it's just I'm getting ready to buy myself a winter car.

GNV Motorsports
11-17-2005, 12:48 AM
Until they are gone :) We have around under 10 left.

Chris
GNV Motorsports

GNV Motorsports
11-18-2005, 02:13 PM
Bump!

I_Hate_Civics
11-27-2005, 04:14 PM
Now thats a good price! Best price I have seen in a very long time.

GNV Motorsports
11-29-2005, 01:06 AM
Thanks.. bump! :)

05OCsrt-4
12-14-2005, 10:44 AM
Thanks.. bump! :)

do u have any left?? I jus don't want to buy one and find out there are none left

GNV Motorsports
12-14-2005, 02:13 PM
Actually we just sold out yesterday.. sorry.