PDA

View Full Version : Auditor Clothing: Seeking part time help

Jeffros Spec V
10-15-2008, 07:27 PM
This position is tentatively filled. If this person doesn't at work out or doesn't like said job I'll pm people back in the order in which they PM me.

What: Part time Job
When: 2-3 nights per week, after 6:00pm
Where: Auditor Clothing shop - Langhorne, PA.
Pay: $7/hour cash money!
Misc:
A)Work shirts will be given to you. I suggest wearing "bad" pants as things tend to get kinda sloppy.
B) Maybe I'll add something here later.
C) No experience needed

Job Description: Things are starting to take off at Auditor Clothing and I'm in need of some part time help to handle some thing I don't quite have the time for anymore. Tasks will include packaging, organizing, light screen printing, weeding of vinyl and some other things.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested and we can discuss further details.

97TurboDSM
10-15-2008, 07:53 PM
damnit why do all these jobs gotta be so far from me, i'd be in

dnasty2g
10-15-2008, 07:53 PM
Dam, If I wasn't up at school I'd definitely be interested.

What days would this be? Or would it not be set days?
On the odd chance it's Thursday, Friday, or Saturday I would be able to do it..

jdm free
10-15-2008, 08:03 PM
check your pm's

Jeffros Spec V
10-15-2008, 08:04 PM
damnit why do all these jobs gotta be so far from me, i'd be in

Sorry I couldn't be closer :(

What days would this be? Or would it not be set days?
On the odd chance it's Thursday, Friday, or Saturday I would be able to do it..

I'm flexable but I already work 50+ hours ontop of Auditor Clothing and I'm not giving up my Fridays and Saturdays! ahahah. Most likely days Monday - Thursday.

lownslow95
10-15-2008, 08:04 PM

:iagree:

omgjacki
10-15-2008, 08:16 PM
I'd be all over this if my car was done. Shouldn't be much longer but I don't want to make any promises until it is. I'll PM you when I get it back. Doubt it'll still be available, though.

dnasty2g
10-15-2008, 08:49 PM
I'm flexable but I already work 50+ hours ontop of Auditor Clothing and I'm not giving up my Fridays and Saturdays! ahahah. Most likely days Monday - Thursday.

haha Understandable. Im just gonna go ahead and pm you..

Jeffros Spec V
10-15-2008, 09:08 PM
This position is tentatively filled. If this person doesn't at work out or doesn't like said job I'll pm people back in the order in which they PM me.

CHAOS
10-16-2008, 06:38 AM
i cant pm, but im interested. lmk if that person doesnt take it or whatever.

Snoozie
10-16-2008, 08:20 AM
I'm very interested Jeff. I took screenprinting all through highschool and really enjoy it. Let me know if the other person doesn't work out!

upperguy
10-16-2008, 09:19 AM

Job Description: Things are starting to take off at Auditor Clothing and I'm in need of some part time help to handle some thing I don't quite have the time for anymore. Tasks will include packaging, organizing, light screen printing, weeding of vinyl and some other things.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested and we can discuss further details.

Woah! Jeff what the eff? this is one hell of a way to find out I lost my job :(:(

Jeffros Spec V
10-16-2008, 09:30 AM
Woah! Jeff what the eff? this is one hell of a way to find out I lost my job :(:(

blah blah blah. You sucked anywya! eheheh :)

Get out of my thread with your useless jargon.

87fierogt
10-16-2008, 08:40 PM
jeffros im alex that put thru the orders on the stickers ill get the word around dont just think im being cheap