PDA

View Full Version : Got a chance to ride a 2008 ZX14

OMGz Turbo
10-09-2008, 06:23 PM
And i must say it is a extremely nice ride, The powerband is just amazing and for such a big bike its not sluggish like some have told me. I mean of course the one i rode wasnt stock ( full exhaust- Muzzys, powercommander 3, dynojet ignition, k&n airbox) but aside from a busa this is the only big bike i have ridden and i absolutely fell in love. I would never buy one for myself because if it was mine i would have been a little more wreckless to say the least. But his bike is getting more work done at Full Throttle performance in trenton including a dry shot and cams. Then comes the extended arm it should look like this in the next few months, as it is his inspiration

http://www.roaringtoyz.com/Albums/BlkZX14/images/IMGP0220.jpg

Archie
10-09-2008, 08:35 PM
Lee's performance tuning off of washington ave in grays ferry has one of these bad boys, sounds rediculous! Doing the cams turbo and nos with extended swingarm and dropped a few inches. Also theres a straight custom pipe on it. Speechless.

lownslow95
10-09-2008, 08:38 PM
And i must say it is a extremely nice ride, The powerband is just amazing and for such a big bike its not sluggish like some have told me. I mean of course the one i rode wasnt stock ( full exhaust- Muzzys, powercommander 3, dynojet ignition, k&n airbox) but aside from a busa this is the only big bike i have ridden and i absolutely fell in love. I would never buy one for myself because if it was mine i would have been a little more wreckless to say the least. But his bike is getting more work done at Full Throttle performance in trenton including a dry shot and cams. Then comes the extended arm it should look like this in the next few months, as it is his inspiration

http://www.roaringtoyz.com/Albums/BlkZX14/images/IMGP0220.jpg

Is this your moms new bike?

OMGz Turbo
10-10-2008, 08:38 AM
Is this your moms new bike?

Lol no she can't handle that much power being she only weighs like 120lbs now haha. We actually went and looked at a 2009 Ninja ZX6R the new bikes are sharp imo

lownslow95
10-10-2008, 08:53 AM
Lol no she can't handle that much power being she only weighs like 120lbs now haha. We actually went and looked at a 2009 Ninja ZX6R the new bikes are sharp imo

Oh, I know she got one. I thought this was the one she got.

OMGz Turbo
10-10-2008, 09:16 AM
Na, next time your home ill show ya the bike

driftingrx5.7
10-12-2008, 09:34 PM
my boy did the same thing to his bike! its so big! but your right its a great ride! i was in shock! looks good bro. we need to get a big ole ride together!

lownslow95
10-12-2008, 09:38 PM
Na, next time your home ill show ya the bike

I'm usually home just about every weekend.

2drStunner
10-13-2008, 07:23 AM
Bike is sexy as hell! A lil big for my liking but then again Ive never ridden a 14 with that much work done.

OMGz Turbo
10-14-2008, 08:54 AM
Definitely gonna have to setup a big ole ride sometime.

But i had another chance to ride this, next to the turbo busa (their brothers) and i think with a little more work the 14 will stay side by side with the busa atleast on low psi