PDA

View Full Version : Evo owner killed trying to sell his car.

redline
10-06-2008, 04:02 PM
http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=373655

omgjacki
10-06-2008, 04:03 PM
Dumb ass block.

Can you quote the original thread over here so I can read it? Sorry to be a pain, but I don't have most websites at work.

redline
10-06-2008, 04:05 PM
Dumb ass block.

Can you quote the original thread over here so I can read it? Sorry to be a pain, but I don't have most websites at work.

HAPPY:roll:

Family says body found near Watertown is UWM student
Police investigate death of Haroon Khan, 31, as a homicide
By ERICA PEREZ
eperez@journalsentinel.com
Posted: Oct. 4, 2008
A University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee student who was reported missing last week was the victim of a homicide, his family said Saturday.

Haroon Y. Khan

Condolence Gathering
A condolence gathering for Haroon Y. Khan will be 4 to 6:30 p.m. Sunday at the Islamic Center of Milwaukee, 4707 S. 13th St. Funeral and burial arrangements are pending.
Advertisement
Haroon Y. Khan, 31, was last seen Wednesday night, when he was supposed to show his car to potential buyers. After receiving a tip, the Dodge County Sheriff's Department on Saturday found Khan's car and unearthed a body, Dodge County Sheriff Todd Nehls said.

Authorities are investigating the case as a homicide but have not formally identified the body. But family members said it belongs to Khan.

"He was an extremely loving, hardworking guy," said Khan's sister, Aisha Zaidi, 35. "We all are devastated. The entire Muslim community is devastated. . . . He was the kind of person who would never hurt a fly. He was trusting, he was fun, he enjoyed life and he really didn't deserve what happened to him."

The Dodge County Sheriff's Department has two suspects in custody - a 21-year-old woman from Delafield and a 20-year-old man from Watertown. A third suspect, a 20-year-old man from Watertown, killed himself Friday night before police arrived to arrest him.

Khan's family last saw him at his parents' home in Mequon around 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, when he left to go to his house on Oakland Ave. in Milwaukee to show his car to possible buyers - people he had never met before, Zaidi said.

He had earlier placed an ad to sell his 2006 silver Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution.

Khan was supposed to come back to his parents' house by 7:30 or 8 p.m. to celebrate Eid al-Fitr, the Muslim holiday that marks the end of the holy month of Ramadan.

When Khan never showed up for dinner, several family members and friends tried to call him. When he didn't pick up, they went to his house on Oakland. They found the lights on, the door open and his wallet still inside. The car was gone. That's when they reported him missing.

"It looked like he took (the buyers) for a test drive," said Khan's brother-in-law, Syed Zaidi. "The way things were found, it looked like there (were) no signs of trouble."

The Khans offered a $25,000 reward for information about his whereabouts. He was last seen in the Watertown area driving his car, Milwaukee police said earlier this week.

Around 5 p.m. Friday, the Watertown Police Department got a tip. Two teenagers who are not suspects in the case told authorities a friend had told them he had killed someone and buried the body in the backyard of his father's home, Nehls said.

Before police made it to the suspect's parents' home to arrest him, the 20-year-old suspect shot and killed himself around 11:30 p.m. Friday, Nehls said.

Investigators then went to a 20-acre property outside Watertown owned by the suspect's father. On Saturday morning, they found a body in a shallow grave in a wooded area off the roadway. Authorities also found Khan's Mitsubishi in a mini storage building in the township of Emmet, Nehls said.

They have not conclusively identified the body as Khan's and are awaiting an autopsy, Nehls said.

sherwood
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=802636 <3

Scapegoat
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=802636

post the actual link to the story...

lawdogg
10-06-2008, 04:06 PM
:( What the hell.

Eclipse GSX 61
10-06-2008, 04:07 PM
That is so dumb. You can't get an EVO for free dumbasses. Work like the rets of the world and BUY one.

Ender81
10-06-2008, 04:22 PM
So his life was worth less then a car.People are scum.

omgjacki
10-06-2008, 04:24 PM
Thank you!

frosti108
10-06-2008, 04:25 PM
what a shame.

just thinking about the kid who shot himself for a second...

why would you go through the trouble of KILLING somebody to steal their sports car... and then just kill yourself?

atleast take the car out for a highspeed chase. and if you really want to end it all. can you say blaze of glory?

seriously though, thats horrible news. so stupid

coleycole
10-06-2008, 04:25 PM
that some ****...no matter what those people get charged with its not enough.

Soda Popinski
10-06-2008, 04:27 PM
can you say blaze of glory?

Thank's for putting that ****ing song in my head.

/sigh

Rush
10-06-2008, 05:13 PM
****ing ridiculous, that's what that is.

james_ls
10-06-2008, 05:20 PM
Horsecrap.

eviltalon
10-06-2008, 08:58 PM
........thats pretty f'ed up R.I.P.

05Accent
10-06-2008, 09:38 PM
that sucks, and sad at the same time.

461_SS
10-06-2008, 10:15 PM
what a shame.

just thinking about the kid who shot himself for a second...

why would you go through the trouble of KILLING somebody to steal their sports car... and then just kill yourself?

atleast take the car out for a highspeed chase. and if you really want to end it all. can you say blaze of glory?

seriously though, thats horrible news. so stupid

yeah, but then he has a chance of killing more people. It's a shame about what happened especially over a freakin car. It ain't worth it.

driftingrx5.7
10-06-2008, 10:31 PM
Wow what a shame! Rip

phillycivicsi
10-06-2008, 10:44 PM
wtf that jus erks me!!

Got Insulin?
10-06-2008, 11:29 PM
Dibs on recovered Evo?

:eek:

RIP, what a ****ty way to go. Seriously, just steal the car, not the dude's life. WTF

sillyeye
10-06-2008, 11:52 PM
Thats so ****ed up, scumbag losers. RIP

ThatTealHatch
10-07-2008, 01:26 PM
lolz.

nissan240syan
10-07-2008, 01:36 PM
Hmm im bringing "something" with me now when showing my evo

olmytsi
10-07-2008, 01:49 PM
I highly doubt this had anything to do with the car since they didn't take it. The test drive the car thing was just a way to lure him somewhere...

ReDsRtKiD
10-07-2008, 01:56 PM
Thats just ridiculous..****in scumbag ass people. All that over a car..

ReDsRtKiD
10-07-2008, 01:57 PM
I highly doubt this had anything to do with the car since they didn't take it. The test drive the car thing was just a way to lure him somewhere...

I'm pretty sure they hid the car in that random garage they found it in. Unless I read it wrong.

phillycivicsi
10-07-2008, 03:10 PM
what really caught me off-guard, besides the ages of the suspects, was this

Investigators then went to a 20-acre property outside Watertown owned by the suspect's father. On Saturday morning, they found a body in a shallow grave in a wooded area off the roadway. Authorities also found Khan's Mitsubishi in a mini storage building in the township of Emmet, Nehls said.

this suspects dad owned 20 acres, and he killed some guy for a evo? somethings not adding up.

ThatTealHatch
10-07-2008, 03:23 PM
racism

DC Hunny5
10-07-2008, 04:13 PM
thats ridiculous. it's people like this who make older people look down on our generation. what assholes