PDA

View Full Version : Philly detailer wanted for this Saturday...

twastheglow
09-04-2008, 11:12 PM
I know there are a ton of people on this site from Philadelphia, so I'm hoping someone may be able to help me out. I'm going to be in Philly this Saturday to spend some time in the city. Is there any one who does detailing available to detail my car while I'm down there? Something either under the table or on their own personal time perhaps? I've never actually had my car detailed, so I don't know how long you would need or what your asking price would be, so let me know. I'd just like to drop it off with you somewhere in the city and then be able to walk around and hit up some attractions. If anyone's free or knows someone who can help me out, please let me know. Thanks.

twastheglow
09-04-2008, 11:15 PM
PS...I'm only concerned with the outside. The inside I can do. I just need the paint worked on to get some swirls out and have the paint and wheels looking good.

CHAOS
09-05-2008, 07:12 AM
id offer to help you out but im no where near the city. sorry mike.

twastheglow
09-05-2008, 09:06 AM
Or even someone who can just buff out my front fenders.

lownslow95
09-05-2008, 09:11 AM
I can see if my neighbor is willing to do it. I'm located right outside of Philly in Morrisville. Its about 45 minutes away. He does this **** professionally, so let me know.

twastheglow
09-05-2008, 09:17 AM
Does he have a garage he can work in since it's supposed to rain? At this point, I really just need the front fenders buffed since the clear coat is swirled and scratched from my dumb ass leaning over the car with nothing protecting it. As him if he can do that and if so how much for just the 2 fenders. I could head over there before I even go into Philly. Thanks man.

lownslow95
09-05-2008, 09:19 AM
Yeah. He works for a detailing company so the have a huge ass garage.

slanguage
09-09-2008, 07:35 PM
Did you ever get your car detailed? If not, send me a PM.