PDA

View Full Version : It's Just a Saturn...

SilverBulletRL
03-07-2005, 04:07 PM
Pics of my Saturn ION Red Line and my friend's Blue ION Red Line.

www.cs-servers.com/alex_dex

www.cs-servers.com/ion

Let me know what you think!

Vypurr
03-07-2005, 04:38 PM
Lookin good. Just wondering...Besides the redline badge, how can u tell an ion apart from a Redline? I ask like every guy with a redline that comes into sunoco if they have a redline b/c they have such a similar front bumper! Just the brake slots?

SilverTurboRidin
03-07-2005, 04:41 PM
Lookin good. Just wondering...Besides the redline badge, how can u tell an ion apart from a Redline? I ask like every guy with a redline that comes into sunoco if they have a redline b/c they have such a similar front bumper!

I can honestly say your car is the only exception ill make for saturn, i dont care for saturns at all and think they are the honda's of america...but ill make a exception for yours. its kinda decent lookin

bjc26
03-07-2005, 04:48 PM
Not too shabby. My buddy has always bough saturns and I have never really gotten into the look, but they aren't too bad. Get to modding! :D

SilverBulletRL
03-07-2005, 05:42 PM
Lookin good. Just wondering...Besides the redline badge, how can u tell an ion apart from a Redline? I ask like every guy with a redline that comes into sunoco if they have a redline b/c they have such a similar front bumper! Just the brake slots?

Ways you can tell if it's a Red Line

1) Polished 6 spoke Rims (although mine will be gunmetal next week ;) )
2) 5 Lugs
3) 4 wheel disc brakes
4) front and rear bumper ground effects
5) some have a high spoiler... mine is normal
6) side fascias
7) Red Line badge
8) 4 spoke steering wheel
9) short shifter
10) Exhaust sounds like a fart.

The 05 Red Line with Competition Package will be a bit different. It will have Projector Fog Lights, Quaife LSD, Boost Gauge, and Gunmetal rims w/ polished lip.

SilverBulletRL
03-07-2005, 05:44 PM
Not too shabby. My buddy has always bough saturns and I have never really gotten into the look, but they aren't too bad. Get to modding! :D

I've got the cash, plans, and company support. You'll have to wait and see... hehehe.

kef
03-07-2005, 10:34 PM
alex, it's nice to see you on here.

BlackBulletTSi
03-08-2005, 12:01 AM
Hey everyone I'm the other car in this link. I actually have a few updated pictures on my car domain site. The link is http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/796357 basically added some new head lights and wipers and rubber mats. Basic stuff that I wanted to just personalize a little. Yes we are working on some comapny support, plus the willingness.

mysweetfracture
03-08-2005, 01:12 AM
dude your car is going to make these redlines such rice. whats up with the wipers and the headlight vinyl kits? keep it clean dont junk it up with crap that is like 10 bucks. if you go that route you might as well get spinner hubcaps, led windsheild washers, and big badges on the back that say GTR

Vypurr
03-08-2005, 01:13 AM
dude your car is going to make these redlines such rice. whats up with the wipers and the headlight vinyl kits? keep it clean dont junk it up with crap that is like 10 bucks. if you go that route you might as well get spinner hubcaps, led windsheild washers, and big badges on the back that say GTR

HEY! Get back in your cage!!!

teh DIRT
03-08-2005, 01:41 AM
send me some un-chopped pics and ill do a better headlight mod for you. the ones you have look way to fake.

pmaicher(at)gmail.com

BlackBulletTSi
03-08-2005, 01:57 AM
The headlights I was just messing around as an idea. I got the wipers cause I needed new ones and I thought they looked decent. I am keeping the car clean thats my plan.

SilverBulletRL
03-08-2005, 10:25 AM
Seriously tho dex...

Why would you need new wipers... your car doesn't even have 5k miles on it yet! And get rid of the "XR" (or whatever) floor mats. The stock ones do just as good of job and look cleaner... IMO.

MuddyREX
03-08-2005, 10:31 AM
Dont do the vinyl on the headlights. Please.

SilverBulletRL
03-08-2005, 11:20 AM
I'll punch him if he does... then I'll steal the headlights and bash them.

BlackBulletTSi
03-08-2005, 07:25 PM
I told you I needed new wipers cause I destoyed the other ones in the one ice storm we had. I got the rubber floor mats because I hate getting it my car and get the carpet wet cause it starts to smell after a while. That is the only reason I have those rubber mats.

mysweetfracture
03-14-2005, 12:49 AM
nice....good to here you are going the good route with the car. im glad your not catching the ricer flu. keep it clean so far its sweet. hope to see you at the meets, or even around l-town for a nice race hehe.

Vypurr
03-14-2005, 08:40 AM
But if you put a fart-can on, we are gonna jump you and steal your car! :finga:

SilverTurboRidin
03-14-2005, 02:40 PM
But if you put a fart-can on, we are gonna jump you and steal your car! :finga:

and than part it out and keep the profits!!!!!! :finga: :finga: :finga:

SilverBulletRL
03-14-2005, 06:54 PM
LOL I hope you guys are talking to Blue (rob), cause I'm not the ones w/ the wipers lol

gtp power
03-14-2005, 09:17 PM
hey alex and dex both of your cars look nice

SilverBulletRL
03-14-2005, 11:16 PM
Dirk that you?

gtp power
03-15-2005, 12:35 AM
Yeah, you told me about this site so I joined

SilverBulletRL
03-15-2005, 12:59 PM
Awesome! Thursday night... come up to Red Robin. If you want, I'll ride with you (or follow me if my car is mobile) hehe! Post pics up of the GTP. If you don't have any, we'll take pics!

gtp power
03-16-2005, 07:26 PM
Yeah, me and Matt were thinking about going, Im going to talk to Matt tonight and see if he still wants to go. If you are going to go yea i'll give u a ride up there. Ill let u know tom. whats going on.

Ya im going to put up some pics this weekend.

z24nomore
03-17-2005, 01:52 AM
yo alex, it's romanowicz. i'll be up at RR on thursday too, I'm tryin to sell my car.