PDA

View Full Version : Etown road course rental

alwaysinboost
07-24-2008, 11:54 AM
My buddy talk to the guy running the etown road course and got us setup to rent the track at the end of August for a weekday (monday & thursday) from 9am-5pm. Final date will be nailed down shortly but thats our window.

We're trying to keep this small, in order to get lots of track time, so we want to cap it at 20 people max! Half the spots are already filled so that only leaves only about 10 spots open. Total cost for the day will be between $175-$200, depending on the final number of people, but thats an absolute STEAL and we will be able to get hours and hours of track time.:banana:

There will be an ambulance and 2 EMT's onsite, which the state of NJ requires, but unfortunatley there won't be any instructors available so we are only looking for experienced people who know their way around a track.

If you're interested just post here with your type of car, tracks you've been to and experience level and I'll see what I can do. Please don't PM me.

CHAOS
07-24-2008, 12:28 PM
im interested depending on when.

05 sti
1 track day @ pocono (4 20 min sessions)
1 auto-x (4 runs)
countless backroads lol

alwaysinboost
07-24-2008, 02:00 PM
should be the last week in August, so between 8/25 - 8/28.

Evo8kid
07-24-2008, 02:10 PM
im so down for this.

05 evo or 08 rs4

3 auto x's
and F1 championship on ps3 haha jk

Vypurr
07-24-2008, 02:47 PM
I am interested, not definate though.

06 STi
5-6 Auto-X Events

drkramm
07-24-2008, 04:05 PM
if i could bring my bike(motorcycle) i would be interested lol

BMS
07-24-2008, 04:49 PM
this looks interesting, how are you going to set this up, are people just going to go on the track whenever they want or are there going to have run sessions. I will have to talk to my dad about this.

My dad been racing for 8 yrs in the viper racing league been to pocono too many times to count
my other brothers (o4turbospecv, uurxin) been racing in the viper racing league for about 2 yrs, before that they just driving for times not position, for about 6 yrs.
and me i've doing this since i was like 8 racing shirfter karts and now i moved up the big cars lol

umm does it matter how many cars we bring, we got a dodge viper, Dodge viper GTS-R race car, competition coupe, srt-4 race car

Evo8kid
07-24-2008, 06:46 PM
^i making it a rule that the budriss fam has to bring street cars only

alwaysinboost
07-24-2008, 07:09 PM
bikes would be a no, sorry.

cars would have to pass tech inspection in order to be able to go out on the course.
all NJ safety rule will apply so you will need a helmet and long pants (we'll see if we can sneak some short sleeve shirts in).
we will BBQ'ing all day so everyone should bring something to contribute. we can figure out who brings what as the list gets solidifed.

this will be run like an open track event so you can come and go as you please but we will limit the total number of cars allowed on track at a single time.

This is the first time we are doing something like this, so its going to be a learning experience for all of us, but if it works out well you can expect more rentals in the future.

KingKong8247
07-24-2008, 10:28 PM
I am in for this as well. I have a few auto-x under my belt but no track sessions.

Definitely put me on the list.

90 240sx ka-t