PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Techs and an Ops Analyst

NJGOAT
07-23-2008, 03:38 PM
I currently have several job openings at my company that I need to staff sooner rather than later. Our traditional approach has fallen short and so I thought I would toss the offer up here on TST to see if there is any interest. Our fleet currently operates over 500 vehicles in the Philadelphia Metro area and is comprised of more than 25 different makes and models. Our offices are located in Center City Philadelphia at the corner of 9th and Sansom.

*** All technician jobs require that you be at least 21 years of age and possess a valid US drivers license. In addition you must not have any moving violations or accidents on your DMV record in the past two years. Extensive knowledge of the City of Philadelphia and the surrounding area is a HUGE PLUS.***

1. Lead Maintenance Tech - M-F 8:30a - 5:00p

We are seeking an experienced maintenance technician to oversee our tech team in the field. This person will also perform diagnostics and trouble shooting on fleet vehicles as well as programming and maintaining our proprietary in car computer systems. The preferred candidate would hold ASE certifications and have experience with imported cars, particularly Toyota's. Any experience in repairing or adjusting collision damage is a plus. We offer a competitive salary (commenserate with experience), fully paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability) as well as 3 weeks vacation time to start.

2. Maintenance Tech - M-F 12:00p - 8:30p

We are seeking an entry level maintenance technician to perform basic vehicle repairs (tire changes, jump starts) and follow-up on customer complaints. The candidate may also perform roadside service to stranded customers. The preferred candidate should have some amount of relative auto repair experience. Personal vehicle maintenance and modification is acceptable experience. We offer a competitive salary w/ overtime potential (commenserate with experience), fully paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability) as well as 3 weeks vacation time to start.

3. Quality Assurance Tech - M-F 8:30a - 5:00p

We are seeking TWO entry level employees to provide quality assurance checks to our vehicle fleet. The employee is responsible for shuttling cars to and from their location to commercial car washes to be cleaned. In addition they will perform a basic inspection and correct any reported customer issues. The preferred candidate is a self motivated individual seeking an entry level position. We offer a competitive salary w/ overtime potential (commenserate with experience), fully paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability) as well as 3 weeks vacation time to start.

4. Operations Analyst - M-F 8:30a - 5:00p

We are seeking an Operations Analyst to provide statistical analysis and asset management. The employee is responsible for collecting data from various sources and developing operations reports and analysis from the data. In addition they will oversee the management of our company assets including vehicles and parking spaces. The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in computers with extensive knowledge of Excel, Access, Sequel and HTML. Asset management experience is not necessary, but preferred. A bachelor's degree or better is preferred. We offer a competitive salary (commenserate with experience), fully paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability) as well as 3 weeks vacation time to start.

If you are interested in any of these positions please send a cover letter and resume to ed@phillycarshare.org. If you have any questions about these jobs, please feel free to e-mail me, post in the thread or send me a PM.

Thanks,

Edward Powell
Fleet Director
PhillyCarShare

HatchSurfer3
07-23-2008, 08:13 PM
hey can u give me some more info on the operations analyst position?

Honduh
07-23-2008, 08:50 PM
I sent you a pm.

CHAOS
07-24-2008, 06:43 AM
<--ops analyst right now

any idea what the pay is like?

NJGOAT
07-24-2008, 10:27 AM
Honduh --> PM replied.

HatchSurfer3 --> The Ops Analyst position is responsible for collecting data from various input sources such as our accounting department, vendors, reservation system and field techs. They then take that data and create reports for executive management to use. In addition this person will also be working in an asset management capacity managing the data on our fleet vehicles and commercial parking spaces.

CHAOS --> The expected salary range for this position is $35k - $45k depending on experience. However, a truly experienced individual with all the right credentials could earn more.

Honduh
07-24-2008, 06:25 PM
Resume sent

93EGY8
07-24-2008, 06:54 PM
pm sent!

NJGOAT
07-25-2008, 01:13 PM
All PM's and e-mails have been replied to. Please keep them coming.

CHAOS
07-25-2008, 01:16 PM
i was hoping it would be a bit higher pay... tough for me to justify driving that far or relocating ... sorry i couldnt help more.

sobigsofly
07-25-2008, 01:26 PM
what does the QA tech pay start off at?

NJGOAT
07-25-2008, 04:06 PM
i was hoping it would be a bit higher pay... tough for me to justify driving that far or relocating ... sorry i couldnt help more.

PM me and we can talk.

NJGOAT
07-25-2008, 04:08 PM
what does the QA tech pay start off at?

QA Tech positions pay 20k per year to start with overtime potential. Add in to that FULLY PAID benefits. We have started some folks higher who had previous detailing experience or exceptional city knowledge. Again, the QA Techs are entry level positions which require nothing more than a drivers license w/ a clean record.