PDA

View Full Version : needed: web designer

Scapegoat
07-22-2008, 08:27 AM
I'm starting to actively get interested in finding side projects for web development, but I need a web designer to go to for the projects.

I'm going to be developing websites in a content management system, so that I no longer need to play web master for websites i create. IE: pages will be built dynamically. So the design would be limited to a template and a few extra items that may appear elsewhere.

If you're interested please send me a PM with examples of your work.

Serious inquiries please, if you don't have anything to show me... don't bother asking. If you're good in photoshop and know design, throw together a "sample" and I'll take a look.

I also may be interested in bartering web design for my own site, for web development of yours.

grimm
07-22-2008, 09:24 AM
depending on what you need and my availability... i might be able to help out.
Links in sig, i can also send a few others I'm working on.

Scapegoat
07-22-2008, 10:05 AM
think less "help" and more "freelance" ;)

I'm looking for a designer, or designers, I can delegate work to for creating the template for a website when work comes in.

As far as mine goes... I'd probably need to sit down with someone to explain what it is I'm looking for. I have an idea in my head, and a tag line that pretty much describes the "theme". I can sketch out template ideas, i just can't create them in photoshop or fireworks.

Pig STi
07-22-2008, 12:17 PM
check out my sig. I can do layouts in photoshop.