PDA

View Full Version : Infinite Motorsports Review

4g64FTL
07-20-2008, 09:10 PM
I had bought my Defi Gauges from them and also had my Turbo back exhaust installed there. Jake is one of the most professional people I have ever met but also someone full of car/subaru knowledge. The communication was top notch via PM's and phone. Any question or concern I had came an answer. I would definitely with no hesitation recommend Infinite Motorsports to anyone. :)

MotorED
07-20-2008, 10:32 PM
I have known Jake for many many years now, and he definitely knows car's/Subaru's like the back of his hand. Glad the exhaust went well. +1 for Infinite.

JET02WRX
07-22-2008, 09:22 PM
Jake found a place to have his shop? Where is it? Jakey boy..update us!

InfiniteMotors
07-22-2008, 09:50 PM
Thanks so much for the kind words. I'm glad I was able to help on your quest to making your STi YOURS

I really wish I had some good news about finding a shop, but we are still waiting/looking. 4G64FTL's turboback was installed at the shop where my career began (and also where Infinite Motorsports began), Poke's Performance in Frazer, PA. Since I'm still friends with the owner, I rent the shop from him for larger jobs from time to time until we get settled.

Stay tuned for MotorED's (my future brother-in-law) custom Rabbit intake!

-Jake Lucas

CHAOS
07-23-2008, 06:51 AM
good **** jake.

ill add my 2cents

the entire time i've owned my car, there have been quite a few people who have helped guide me the whole time. The ONLY one who i feel i can count on to this day is Jake Lucas. Whenever i have a question or im looking for a part or whatever, jakes the guy i call. Also, he throws a pretty good party lol

InfiniteMotors
07-23-2008, 10:10 AM
Jon, I just looked but couldn't find my pictures from the halloween party. I wanted to respond with simply a picture of us- you in your bright orange hat and suspenders, and me in my pimp suit and ridiculously large drink. If you have pictures from that night, i need them.

Here is a shot from the beginning (sort of) instead:

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g57/InfiniteMotors/DSC00513.jpg

CHAOS
07-23-2008, 10:16 AM
LMAO @ huff's blown motor

C'DALERIDER
07-29-2008, 10:11 AM
good **** jake.

ill add my 2cents

the entire time i've owned my car, there have been quite a few people who have helped guide me the whole time. The ONLY one who i feel i can count on to this day is Jake Lucas. Whenever i have a question or im looking for a part or whatever, jakes the guy i call. Also, he throws a pretty good party lol

nice JP...X1000.

InfiniteMotors
07-29-2008, 03:30 PM
Thanks Ron, and where have you been?

C'DALERIDER
07-30-2008, 09:17 AM
Working and Riding! Getting faster on my bike is cheaper, but not easier than the car! haha. Ill give you a call on my way home today to ask question.

HuffRex
07-30-2008, 07:57 PM
LMAO @ huff's blown motor

i'm not laughing JP lmao....good stuff jake...he is a very knowledable person