PDA

View Full Version : American LeMans at Mid-Ohio is... WAS... on TV, but talk about it here if you like

TROLL
07-20-2008, 01:43 PM
Just a heads up... its on NBC. There's another half hour left of the race so check it out or talk about it here after its over.
Damn I wish I could have gone to the one at Limerock... :(

CHAOS
07-20-2008, 02:17 PM
its july :)

Vypurr
07-20-2008, 02:21 PM
today is 7/20

TROLL
07-20-2008, 02:32 PM
ha woops, ran to the comp to type that during a commercial... well i edited the thread title to be more accurate :)

did anyone watch? one of the pit crew guys had a serious fire injury as the car tried to leave the pit with the fuel filler still attached to the car. when it came off it gushed fuel everywhere and turned to flames almost immediately... the pit crew guy is in the hospital and in stable but critical condition :(

and also how about the vettes being so aggressive and competitive with each other... ha. they're teammates but were bumping each other all over the place just to try and get ahead. they kept getting penalized for it.

Nors
07-20-2008, 05:08 PM
I DVR'd it, will watch later along with the German GP2 race. I love when they cover races in HD. I was going to watch it as it aired but F1 was on at the same time, so that got the priority.

Wish more people on TST were into f1,alms,dtm,rolex,motogp,fim,etc.. I try to catch any form of road racing on my DVR so I always have something to watch when I am bored.