PDA

View Full Version : Job opening w/ the company I work for: Field Rep for SPIKE Energy Drink

WKderF
07-09-2008, 05:30 PM
My company is looking for a few talented, motivated, and professional field Reps to work in the tri-state area by supporting our products in stores. company benefits include: Company vehicle w/ GPS, expensed gas (company pays for gas), laptop computer (mac), printer, Cell phone, and other supplies. work is monday through friday with weekends off unless there is a special event. this job is mainly networking & relations with store management - with a small amount of marketing.

SPIKE is a hardcore energy drink that is right in the middle of its national roll-out into stores. a Subsidiary of the Biotest corporation (a large provider of nutritional supplements, think GNC) they have come to market with an energy drink that provides up to 6 times the energy of other drinks and all with no calories, carbs, or sugar. This product has proven to be successful in each market it has been released into - and they are just now starting in on the philadelphia area & surrounding cities & towns.

Applicant should be self motivated - mature - and honest. If interested, please PM me directly and I can provide additional information & contact info.

92dxman
07-10-2008, 11:19 PM
Hey,

I might be interested in hearing some more about this position. Do you know if its part time or full time?

Eclipse GSX 61
07-11-2008, 12:28 PM
PM'ed.

Proven
07-11-2008, 06:17 PM
PM'ed

92dxman
07-13-2008, 10:08 PM
You got pm..

ScubaSteve
07-13-2008, 10:59 PM
Spike tastes like sprite and provided 0 energy when I drank it...

WKderF
07-14-2008, 12:57 AM
Spike tastes like sprite and provided 0 energy when I drank it...

then dont drink it. its not for you.

WKderF
07-14-2008, 12:58 AM
I appreciate everyones interest. We have currently filled our roster of interviews, but if openings develop in the future - I will most certainly let everyone know. Thanks.

Fred