PDA

View Full Version : Office job in Bushkill, we need someone fast.

TommyBDragon
07-09-2008, 02:44 PM
Ok guys I need some help. The Company I work for is in serious need of a Payroll /Personnel Coordinator. This is a Pediatric Nursing Agency. About 35+ paitents and 80+ nurses. The office is located on Milford Road/ Rt 209 in Marshalls Creek. This is a 9am-5pm job, paid holidays off/weekends off job. A small breakdown of what you should expect to do.

- Collect timesheets brought to the office to be scanned and uploaded to main office.

- Answer and deal with any personnel/payroll/benefit questions from nurses.

- Maintain/Update nurses files (License expiration dates, CPR cards, Physicals, PPD's..etc).

- File any payroll/personnel paperwork.

- Recruitment of nurses (LPN/RN) and scheduling of interview. Coordinator will interact with interviewee concerning the Nurses Handbook Orientation.

There are probably some small little things I forgot (I have the job now, but I need a replacement) but if I remember anything major, I will edit.

1+ years of similar experience is proffered, but we are willing to train the right person. Strong organizational and people skills are a must. I will lay this out, if you are really disorganized, this is not the job for you. There is NO need for any kind of medical background, you don't deal with anything like that. Please have reliable transportation, as you play an important role in the office and missing/being late often is not acceptable.

You do get your own office, so there is no desk sharing or small cubicle. You will work alongside the Branch Director, Clinical Managers and schedulers on a daily basis. They are all very nice, and its a pleasant working environment(I just live too far to keep this job).

This is a temporary position, with a high possibility of permanent employment. Competitive Salary that has some room for negotiation depending on experience. For more info please pm me, email me at absolut3zr0@gmail.com, or call the office at 570-223-6543 and ask for Tom.

Pig STi
07-09-2008, 02:56 PM
im a graphic designer but i can't find work so i'll do anything as long as it pays good....i have a resume if you want.

TommyBDragon
07-09-2008, 03:11 PM
You've got a PM.