PDA

View Full Version : Alignment

russiankid
06-26-2008, 12:31 PM
Hey guys do you do alignments?

Back in New Orleans Firestone did an alignment and didn't do it correctly. They didn't center the rack first and then center the steering wheel. Instead they used the tie rod ends to center everything and they are at their limit.

I was hoping I could get it done correctly and for how much. I know its going to cost more than a regular alignment, but I want to know ahead of time.

Thanks!

P.S. I replaced the rack and pinion myself that is why I needed it centered.

TROLL
06-26-2008, 12:40 PM
Hey, I'll let them respond personally but as far as I know the only vendor on TST that does alignments is R/T Tuning.
Area1320 does good fender rolling though and most other installs if you need anything else.

russiankid
06-26-2008, 12:42 PM
Hey, I'll let them respond personally but as far as I know the only vendor on TST that does alignments is R/T Tuning.
Area1320 does good fender rolling though and most other installs if you need anything else.

After posting and reading more I found out about R/T tuning. If you wouldn't mind moving it there? Thanks.

Edit: I guess I'll just ask in the thread that was already made on R/T Tuning. So please lock or delete this thread. Sorry for the inconvenience.

RyanG
06-26-2008, 01:28 PM
Negative on the alignments. RT ftw :D

TROLL
06-26-2008, 01:47 PM
I just moved this to the general vendor forum instead... and I just found out that Krazy House Customs also does alignments so you can check them out as well if you like.

russiankid
06-26-2008, 01:51 PM
I just moved this to the general vendor forum instead... and I just found out that Krazy House Customs also does alignments so you can check them out as well if you like.

Thanks, I posted in R/T Tuning thread about alignment,I will check out Krazy House Customs as well.