PDA

View Full Version : who rides motocross?

Tyler
06-13-2008, 02:55 PM
ive been riding since i was 5 i use to race and i'm going to get back into it in a couple years.

poisonivory
06-13-2008, 03:04 PM
i did when i was younger and lived in the woods of South Jersey. When I was 11 I got a KX 80 bigwheel for riding and briefly got into racing with my buddy who was sponsored by Honda. When i was 12 my parents got my brother and I a pair of KE100 enduros so we had headlights to ride after dark. lol When I moved back to the Philly in 1994 they made us sell the bikes because we couldn't ride locally (legally) and didnt have a truck to transport, nor the garage space to store them.

I just bought a new house last month and I have a riding spot right down the street, so I def want to get a new bike or ATV in the near future.

Tyler
06-13-2008, 03:06 PM
i did when i was younger and lived in the woods of South Jersey. When I was 11 I got a KX 80 T3 bigwheel for riding and briefly got into racing with my buddy who was sponsored by Honda. When i was 12 my parents got my brother and I a pair of KE100 enduros so we had headlights to ride after dark. lol When I moved back to the Philly in 1994 they made us sell the bikes because we couldn't ride locally (legally) and didnt have a truck to transport, nor the garage space to store them.

I just bought a new house last month and I have a riding spot right down the street, so I def want to get a new bike or ATV in the near future.

nice and for sure if your going to get any kind of motocross bike go 4 stroke you wont regret it. the new suzuki rmz450 is fuel injected but the only good thing about the 2 strokes is that they are easy to work on but other then that they cant touch the new 4 strokes in speed or power

Adam496
06-13-2008, 03:11 PM
I used to race D34, but all of the bikes are gone now. I would like to get back into riding one of these days.

poisonivory
06-13-2008, 03:12 PM
haha when i rode in my younger years either my pop or my older brother did work on the bikes. I didnt know shyt, and still dont...i just rode, and crashed..an rode some more. lol

One of my neighbors also had a pair of 60cc yamaha trikes back then..man those things were a blast. haha

supraghost
06-13-2008, 04:00 PM
i rode up until i got my streetbike. now im gettign rid of the streetbike, im getting into bmx lol. mx is fun, i jsut never had the time.