PDA

View Full Version : SexyBlue07 in Rio Grande!

Ninjaneonturtle
06-11-2008, 01:31 PM
You were sittin' at the light waiting to turn when I banged the right hand turn at Sunoco in the Talon. Didn't know if you saw me or not cause I turned too fast, lol. Nice rims btw.

SexyBlue07
06-11-2008, 07:22 PM
Heyyy haha I thought that was you!! When did you get the Talon!? Thanks, I got the rims just a few weeks ago-- now I just need a drop, or for someone to buy my car so I can get a GTO!!

ericnjttz
06-11-2008, 07:33 PM
i spotted her dumb ass at subway today

Ninjaneonturtle
06-11-2008, 11:21 PM
I had the Talon in the works since last year. and yeah I've spotted you at wawa the day before too, just not in your car. save up and get some springs, I have the compressors if you need 'em.

SexyBlue07
06-12-2008, 05:07 PM
i spotted her dumb ass at subway today

Hmmm... well you shouldve came in and treated me and your boyfriend to lunch!! :-p

Frank-- yeahh she needs to be lowered BADLY. Im holding off on mods for now cause Im searching for a '05-'06 yellow GTO with low mileage... hopefully itll work out for me, if not, then Ill continue modding the light blue skittleSLUG

Ninjaneonturtle
06-12-2008, 06:15 PM
Hmmm... well you shouldve came in and treated me and your boyfriend to lunch!! :-p

Frank-- yeahh she needs to be lowered BADLY. Im holding off on mods for now cause Im searching for a '05-'06 yellow GTO with low mileage... hopefully itll work out for me, if not, then Ill continue modding the light blue skittleSLUG

Nice, it'll be a little hard to find one. I'll keep on the lookout. Too bad you can't pay for it full cash or I could get one way cheaper at auction. If not, then do engine mods to the 4 banger. It's better on gas anyway than a GTO. And watch out if you get springs, make sure they're a good brand or the ride will be like crap. Eclipses don't like being lowered.