PDA

View Full Version : Blue s2000 on Swamp Rd.

rsxchic05
03-06-2005, 03:38 PM
Absolutely horrible looking light blue s2000. Ground scapingly low (looked like it rode like crap), black rims, a small aluminum wing (yuck), and what sounded like a fart can muffler. WHY IN GODS NAME WOULD YOU DO THIS TO AN S2000????

teh DIRT
03-06-2005, 03:40 PM
probably some rich kid who doesnt know jack sh|t about cars

the mike
03-06-2005, 03:52 PM
Money does not necessarily equal taste or class.

teh DIRT
03-06-2005, 04:00 PM
yes but s2000's arent cheap....then again, neither are the cars anyone drives on this forum

the mike
03-06-2005, 04:03 PM
(except you Pete) :mrgreen:

BTW that was the point of my post, just because you have lots of coin doesn't mean you have any taste at all.

teh DIRT
03-06-2005, 08:51 PM
time to :partyman: away the troubles of having 2 cheap, broke-ass cars.

:rock:

kef
03-06-2005, 10:27 PM
if it is who i'm thinking of, people on here know him. Carbon Fiber hood, CF trunk... m&d paid for the car though.

I used to see him up at Bucks.

teh DIRT
03-06-2005, 10:30 PM
... m&d paid for the car though.

i called it.

rsxchic05
03-07-2005, 01:08 AM
if it is who i'm thinking of, people on here know him. Carbon Fiber hood, CF trunk... m&d paid for the car though.

I used to see him up at Bucks.

Yeah I think I may have seen the car there before too...it looked familiar. What a waste...buying a nice car like that for your kid and allowing them to fark it up.

MuddyREX
03-07-2005, 01:13 AM
The funniest thing I ever saw was a bunch of guys slap a "powered by mommy" sticker on some rich kids car back when I was in high school.

kef
03-07-2005, 05:03 PM
I remember following him real close a few years back in my f-body. I was fairly happy to hear him 4-2(?) heel toe durring a pretty tight right hander and get the tail out a bit. I figured he couldn't be a complete ass if he took the time to learn how to drive.

Jesse99
03-08-2005, 08:10 AM
Haha I know exactly who you are talking about...he is a rich kid with a lot of money...i think daddy bought him the car, and his brother has a z29 camaro 25th anniversary, that daddy bought for him too...must be nice huh? lol...very ugly s2000 though

LSHatch
03-24-2005, 02:54 AM
Absolutely horrible looking light blue s2000. Ground scapingly low (looked like it rode like crap), black rims, a small aluminum wing (yuck), and what sounded like a fart can muffler. WHY IN GODS NAME WOULD YOU DO THIS TO AN S2000????

You're pretty ****ing stupid. The car rides perfect. It has no wing. And it has straight through exhaust. Thanks for making a post about me though.

LSHatch
03-24-2005, 02:55 AM
probably some rich kid who doesnt know jack sh|t about cars

Way off.

LSHatch
03-24-2005, 02:57 AM
Haha I know exactly who you are talking about...he is a rich kid with a lot of money...i think daddy bought him the car, and his brother has a z29 camaro 25th anniversary, that daddy bought for him too...must be nice huh? lol...very ugly s2000 though

I'm a rich kid?? Hahah. Yeah I guess so.

And it was a 30th Anniversary.

People are so stupid to just assume everything.

I'm glad you don't like my car too. I did it to piss just you off.

TROLL
03-24-2005, 03:00 AM
everyone just got owned. welcome to the club lshatch... hope you like it here :mrgreen:
bryan

LSHatch
03-24-2005, 03:04 AM
everyone just got owned. welcome to the club lshatch... hope you like it here :mrgreen:
bryan

Thanks. Nice to be here.

To everyone else. :finga:

the mike
03-24-2005, 09:03 AM
PLease don't judge us all by this one topic. ;) :partyman:

MuddyREX
03-24-2005, 09:22 AM
This guy RAWKS!!! I love a newb handing out some ownage!! :supz:

Jesse99
03-24-2005, 09:27 AM
Oops I just realized I put a z29 camaro...i meant z28, duhh me.

auk113
03-24-2005, 11:52 AM
can we see some pics plz?

GSXDCY
03-24-2005, 01:33 PM
If we are all talking about the same kid which i think we are....around Halloween a deer jumped out on a back road and the antlers went through the windscreen of the s2000 and smashed the front end......he use to scca race the car

LSHatch
03-24-2005, 06:40 PM
If we are all talking about the same kid which i think we are....around Halloween a deer jumped out on a back road and the antlers went through the windscreen of the s2000 and smashed the front end......he use to scca race the car

Yeah, I did hit a freaking deer. I hate those animals. It's all fixed now though.

LSHatch
03-24-2005, 06:41 PM
can we see some pics plz?

Sure. Here is the "ugly", "mommy sponsored", and "ricer" car.

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wODM3OTcxNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

the mike
03-24-2005, 06:51 PM
Is it possible that there are 2 S2K's like this and we are talking about a different person?

(attempting to keep the peace ;) )

TROLL
03-24-2005, 07:01 PM
yeah how is it that so many people know so much about this guy? i feel like i'm in high school when i read this thread.
bryan

LSHatch
03-24-2005, 07:06 PM
Is it possible that there are 2 S2K's like this and we are talking about a different person?

(attempting to keep the peace ;) )

hahah. Good attempt.

LSHatch
03-24-2005, 07:07 PM
yeah how is it that so many people know so much about this guy? i feel like i'm in high school when i read this thread.
bryan

They have nothing better to do I guess?

I'm not losing any sleep over it.

TROLL
03-24-2005, 07:42 PM
i forgot to say... nice looking car. and honestly i know a lot of the guys on here and its a really good group. i'm sure its easy to make a comment about someone you dont know without thinking and not think much of it. i doubt, however, that they would be talking bad about someone after meeting them (as long as they were a half decent person).
try to come out to the meet tonight... 8ish to 11ish at the Red Robin next to Neshaminy Mall.
bryan

Jeffros Spec V
03-24-2005, 10:40 PM
try to come out to the meet tonight... 8ish to 11ish at the Red Robin next to Neshaminy Mall.
bryan

I was there tonight. I was in the Spec-V. I am pretty sure you have seen me before though. I used to be on Nasioc as well.

This S2000 has also been there.

. black rims, a small aluminum wing (yuck), and what sounded like a fart can muffler. WHY IN GODS NAME WOULD YOU DO THIS TO AN S2000???

This car has no wing. The fart can muffler your talking about looks like its titanium and probably saved close to 40lbs. This car also sounds SIMPLY amazing. Best N/A sound I have ever heard.

some rich kid who doesnt know jack sh|t about cars

How can you make that assumsion? Your probably some dirt bag that lives in a trailor. Talk to him...Im sure he'll enlighten you on MANY things about many cars. He knows what hes talking about.

auk113
03-25-2005, 03:31 AM
you were at dgtrials even, not i remeber you!!

the mike
03-25-2005, 09:46 AM
bryan

I was there tonight. I was in the Spec-V. I am pretty sure you have seen me before though. I used to be on Nasioc as well.

This S2000 has also been there.

. black rims, a small aluminum wing (yuck), and what sounded like a fart can muffler. WHY IN GODS NAME WOULD YOU DO THIS TO AN S2000???

This car has no wing. The fart can muffler your talking about looks like its titanium and probably saved close to 40lbs. This car also sounds SIMPLY amazing. Best N/A sound I have ever heard.

some rich kid who doesnt know jack sh|t about cars

How can you make that assumsion? Your probably some dirt bag that lives in a trailor. Talk to him...Im sure he'll enlighten you on MANY things about many cars. He knows what hes talking about.

What's up man, saw you roll in...didn't see you after that.

(mike with the EVO RS formerly blue WRX/gold wheels)

rsxchic05
03-28-2005, 12:28 AM
Didn't mean to cause any trouble and sorry for offending anyone. The s2000's a car I rarely see modded on the road and upon first glance it looked as though it was ricey. I'm sure had I seen it person I would have taken back what I'd said. I don't appreciate being called stupid for giving my opinion though. Anyone else could have done the same thing! Like I said, sorry for offending anyone.

Jeffros Spec V
03-28-2005, 12:33 AM
ahahah..Your not giving him criticsm. You made a bold statment and said the car probably rides like ****. He was responding that the car rides perfect.

Take a ride in it some day if you ever get the oppurtunity (you won't) but not only can this kid drive, his car will handle anything he throws it into.

The picture he posted of him autox. That was his first time ever doing it and took either 2-3-4 in his class and that was against people/cars that are built to autox.

Jeffros Spec V
03-28-2005, 12:34 AM
And I am pretty sure he doesn't care what you think. Hes just setting the facts staight.

If you don't like it thats fine but thats why you drive a RSX, why I drive a Nissan and why he drives and S2000.

rsxchic05
03-28-2005, 12:40 AM
And I am pretty sure he doesn't care what you think. Hes just setting the facts staight.

If you don't like it thats fine but thats why you drive a RSX, why I drive a Nissan and why he drives and S2000.

Yes exactly. Thats why it seemed funny to me that he felt the need to defend it.

Jeffros Spec V
03-28-2005, 12:49 AM
Again he is not defending it. He's simply setting the facts staight.

Talk **** about it all you want, just know whats your talking about.

Like what if I said this your car sits so high. It probably drives like ****. Why would you spend 20+ on a RSX. Your car has a fart can on it and the wing looks dumb as balls.

All assumpstions considering I've never seen your car but none the less they were said.

rsxchic05
03-28-2005, 01:01 AM
Plenty of people, I'm sure even you, have talked **** about cars they've never seen up close before. Just think, all those cars you see on the road that you may call "ricey" could be pretty damn fast and good handling, but you call them ricey cause that's how you think they look. Its an honest mistake that many make. Thats all I gotta say about this.

Jeffros Spec V
03-28-2005, 01:09 AM
I don't use the term "Rice"

Obvisouly you see "rice" when you want to see it and than make things up.

LSHatch
03-28-2005, 10:07 AM
Exactly. I was setting the facts straight since ignorance was running rampid through this thread. I personally don't give a crap what anyone thinks of me or my car. But, your statements were just boldly wrong, they weren't your opinion on my car.

I'd still like to see this aluminum wing that is on my car.

LSHatch
03-28-2005, 10:08 AM

Exactly.

rsxchic05
03-28-2005, 11:56 AM
I'm not trying to cause trouble here, but I think you need to calm down and just forget about it. You obviously love your car and thats all that should matter. You don't need to set the facts straight for me.

It very well could have been a different car. You're not the only person on earth with a blue s2000.

stichris
03-28-2005, 11:59 AM
Hey, maybe it was a DIFFERENT car!!!

Wing vs. No Wing. Come on now!

Either way, teh point has been solidly made. No need to continue counter-bashing ;)

Jeffros Spec V
03-28-2005, 01:03 PM
I will counter bash until my hands fall off :)

Just messing around.

In any case..STI Chris..have you ever raced this S2k? I think lshatch told me one time he raced a white STI..and are you always at the Great Amercian near 95?

stichris
03-28-2005, 01:33 PM
I think we raced when i was in the m3....

I'm always at the diner, yeah.

LSHatch
03-28-2005, 01:54 PM
I'm not trying to cause trouble here, but I think you need to calm down and just forget about it. You obviously love your car and thats all that should matter. You don't need to set the facts straight for me.

It very well could have been a different car. You're not the only person on earth with a blue s2000.

Calm down? I'm actually completely chill. Like I've said, I don't care what anyone thinks about my car. But, when you state stuff, that I don't even have on my car, you just look stupid.

And I am the only Suzuka Blue S2000 around here with black wheels and a carbon fiber hood.

LSHatch
03-28-2005, 01:55 PM

Yeah, you were definitely in the M3. It was on 95 when you were heading down south Philly I believe.

Always at the diner? I think they need a new word for how much you are there. :mrgreen:

teh DIRT
03-28-2005, 02:04 PM
okay unless rsxchic is blind....this has to be a different car. The car in those pics is not ugly, and it has no wing.

with that said, i think the car in those pics is awesome. s2000's are sick cars and sound amazing. This wouldnt happen to be the s2000 that used to come to the meets with jeffs spec v. The one with the CF hood, and painted wheels? Ive talked to you a few times.

And jeff! callin me trailer trash. not cool man. i thought we were cool. haha j/p. i probly should live in a trailor......my car would fit in better.
-Pete

the ugliest ricest slowest POS on the road.

Jeffros Spec V
03-28-2005, 02:31 PM
I was simply making a point my unpainted brother.

We are cool, no worries.

This is the same S2000 that would come to RR with me.

teh DIRT
03-28-2005, 02:47 PM
cool. i think i still have that vid of him at atco.

Jeffros Spec V
03-28-2005, 02:57 PM
Speaking videos...I must watch that lil video yo umade a long time ago 3 times a week.

I love the opening sceen :)

TrboChicsRock
03-28-2005, 03:07 PM
Your S2000 is really nice.. I can't see anyone on here calling it "ricey" or "ugly" if they had actually seen your car.

I've paid for my car and everything on it. But if my parents offered to buy me and new car and lots of things for it... there's no chance I would turn that down and I don't think anyone on here would turn down a free car either, so don't let it get to you.

teh DIRT
03-28-2005, 03:08 PM
that is quite a good opening. too bad your damn e-brake wouldnt hold.

stichris
03-28-2005, 03:49 PM

Yeah, you were definitely in the M3. It was on 95 when you were heading down south Philly I believe.

Always at the diner? I think they need a new word for how much you are there. :mrgreen:

I completely forget how we fared in that race. Refresh me? Regardless, the STi will give you a little more PSSSHHHH for your money ;)

Say hi next time you see me. I also sent you a couple PMs.

Chris

LSHatch
03-28-2005, 03:58 PM
I pulled about a car at the end or so. You had 2 passengers, I had one(can't fit more.hhaha). We pulled off on Woodhaven and chatted for a minute. I believe another kid was driving your car.

I'll run your Sti for ****s and giggles. Give me a few months and you might be surprised. ;)

stichris
03-28-2005, 04:03 PM
Nice! Comptech goodies? :)

Shameless plug #500: www.akarally.com

You'd have fun. 3 S2k's went last year. This year, they all have evos. Every single one of em.

wrx_snobordr
03-28-2005, 04:28 PM
Lshatch, i believe i raced you one night about a month or so ago. Well it wasnt much of a race, i pulled out of the pub as you were driving by. We both got on it and you ran away from me. I was so depressed, i had just put my new down pipe on THAT day and my car felt so much faster, then you had to go and ruin it for me! You bastard HA HA. If that was you, excellent car!!

LSHatch
03-28-2005, 04:30 PM
Nice! Comptech goodies? :)

Shameless plug #500: www.akarally.com

You'd have fun. 3 S2k's went last year. This year, they all have evos. Every single one of em.

I actually only had my Spugen exhaust when we ran. :P

I'd do the aka if I wasn't a broke ass. I need money for mods. haha.

LSHatch
03-28-2005, 04:31 PM
Lshatch, i believe i raced you one night about a month or so ago. Well it wasnt much of a race, i pulled out of the pub as you were driving by. We both got on it and you ran away from me. I was so depressed, i had just put my new down pipe on THAT day and my car felt so much faster, then you had to go and ruin it for me! You bastard HA HA. If that was you, excellent car!!

Were you in the silver one? With exhaust? I remember you pulled out and I was like "that exhaust looks really nice."

I seem to race so many people leaving the pub. haha. We should have a pub meet.

stichris
03-28-2005, 04:33 PM
I don't think it was me, then. You wouldn't have beaten my m3 with just exhaust, even with an extra head in the car. And I never really let anyone drive that car, back in the day.

For the life of me, I can't remember the specifics of running into you. I was thinking it was 95S and taking exit 44 for the diner.

Wat all do you have done now?

There have been so many cops by the diner. I just got an 86 in a 55 on the wya, and homer got a worse ticket just the other night.

LSHatch
03-28-2005, 04:37 PM
I don't think it was me, then. You wouldn't have beaten my m3 with just exhaust, even with an extra head in the car. And I never really let anyone drive that car, back in the day.

For the life of me, I can't remember the specifics of running into you. I was thinking it was 95S and taking exit 44 for the diner.

Wat all do you have done now?

There have been so many cops by the diner. I just got an 86 in a 55 on the wya, and homer got a worse ticket just the other night.

Well, I don't know then. You weren't in an E46 were you? Your pic shows an E36 or whatever. I raced an E46 a few weeks ago and the guy got off at the diner exit.

I only have I/H/E now. I'm working on getting some new stuff soon.

Yeah, there are cops everywhere now. It sucks. I hate going out.

wrx_snobordr
03-28-2005, 04:39 PM

Were you in the silver one? With exhaust? I remember you pulled out and I was like "that exhaust looks really nice."

I seem to race so many people leaving the pub. haha. We should have a pub meet..

Yup, that was me!! There is normaly a few of us at the pub on any given night. Chris and his crew hold down the langhorne pub whle me and some of my frineds are always at the street rd one, better bar. Im down for a pub meet though, i can always eat baked potato soup!!

LSHatch
03-28-2005, 04:40 PM
Yeah, I didn't know if you were going to go or not. My exhaust is so loud in the cabin that I just punched it and hoped you did too. haha.

Everytime I go to the pub, there is a white STi there. I saw him and a few wrx's there before. But, it was late and booty awaited so I just left.

wrx_snobordr
03-28-2005, 04:44 PM
The white STI is stichris, some of the other known pub dwellers are me(silver), and steph(black wagon), and a new addition bryan, the don (blue). Yeah your car sounded excellent, love the black wheels.

LSHatch
03-28-2005, 04:48 PM
Oh, I knew it was Chris. I just chuckle everytime I pull in. I've never pulled in and it not be there.

Thanks man. Your car looked really clean. I tried to talk to you, but you didn't look over. It was cold out too.

stichris
03-28-2005, 04:48 PM
I have an e36 m3. Back when I used to drive it all the time, it had a loooud exhaust. I put down ~238hp and 231 ft lbs before the exhaust, which really opened it up, so like I said, there should have been no way you beat me. I usually remember a race. Was it an e46 that you raced?

Edit: Yeah, I am probably there nearly every night. Love the bar.

wrx_snobordr
03-28-2005, 04:50 PM
HA yeah dude is always there. Thanks, i was super tired and it was freezing so i wasnt feelign to social.

LSHatch
03-28-2005, 04:54 PM
I have an e36 m3. Back when I used to drive it all the time, it had a loooud exhaust. I put down ~238hp and 231 ft lbs before the exhaust, which really opened it up, so like I said, there should have been no way you beat me. I usually remember a race. Was it an e46 that you raced?

Edit: Yeah, I am probably there nearly every night. Love the bar.

Yeah, I saw your pics. I don't know. I ran the M3, and we pulled over and talked. If it wasn't you, no biggie.

I also ran a black E46 and pulled him, I don't know if he was yelling at me after or trying to get me to pull over. But, he got off at the diner exit. Anyone know him?

stichris
03-28-2005, 05:11 PM
It could have happened, I just don't remember. E46 m3 is a fast car, you couldn't pull him, either, with just an exhaust ;) Sounds like you've got some other goodies, though. Driver skill clearly comes into play, as well. You have to make a post in the Detailed Modifications Thread!

LSHatch
03-28-2005, 05:14 PM
It could have happened, I just don't remember. E46 m3 is a fast car, you couldn't pull him, either, with just an exhaust ;) Sounds like you've got some other goodies, though. Driver skill clearly comes into play, as well. You have to make a post in the Detailed Modifications Thread!

It was actually the second E46 I've beaten.

Both races from a roll.

stichris
03-28-2005, 05:16 PM
You are even better than me at selectively answering things :finga:

Edit: Were they both M3's?

LSHatch
03-28-2005, 05:18 PM
Yes sir.

Black E46 with the optional 19's.

And the red one with the HRE's and CF lip.

stichris
03-28-2005, 05:20 PM
Nice! That red car is supposedly driven by a woman, but it is her husband's. At least that's the gossip around here.

LSHatch
03-28-2005, 05:20 PM
I can't remember his name. He was driving alone when I ran him. I think he used to have a supercharged Type R or something. Pretty cool guy.

stichris
03-28-2005, 05:22 PM
Anyone that would go forced induction with a Type R is a masochist.

LSHatch
03-28-2005, 05:24 PM
I'll gladly take a Boosted R. :finga:

stichris
03-28-2005, 05:30 PM
Mmmm, 10.6:1 with boost. 5psi, exciting!!

Like I said, masochist ;)

LSHatch
03-28-2005, 05:42 PM
I watched a guy dyno over 300whp on the stock motor on I believe 8 psi. And he ran it like that for almost a year. Then, he tore it apart and it makes somewhere near 500.

stichris
03-28-2005, 05:45 PM
I'd speculate he lowered compression. I've never heard of one running more than 5psi. Maybe they used a supa-headgasket ;)

LSHatch
03-28-2005, 05:46 PM
I'd speculate he lowered compression. I've never heard of one running more than 5psi. Maybe they used a supa-headgasket ;)

Well, you need to get out more. :mrgreen:

There are a few running some awesome numbers on the B18C5 with stock internals.

stichris
03-28-2005, 05:48 PM
I love torque too much to pay any attention to those cute little b series motors :lol:

Jeffros Spec V
03-28-2005, 05:49 PM
Yeah in the words of Lshatch "Torque was an option on my car"
ahahahahaha

LSHatch
03-28-2005, 05:49 PM
Hahahahahhaahah.

What the hell is torque? My car doesn't have it.

M3_JOHN
03-28-2005, 05:50 PM
Hey LSHatch...what exactly is done to your car....you said you pulled on an E46 M3 w/ just an exhaust??? If thats the case then they must have been just chillin because a stock M3 would outrun a S2k...exhaust or no exhaust. Given somewhat of a capable driver.

stichris
03-28-2005, 05:52 PM
Hop's shadier than me when it comes to mods. He's hiding a bottle, or something ;)

LSHatch
03-28-2005, 05:57 PM
Hey LSHatch...what exactly is done to your car....you said you pulled on an E46 M3 w/ just an exhaust??? If thats the case then they must have been just chillin because a stock M3 would outrun a S2k...exhaust or no exhaust. Given somewhat of a capable driver.

When I raced both, I had an intake and exhaust. That's it. My car only has a header added now. Which I put on two weeks ago.

I don't think the M3 going 110 or so next to me is chilling. The races happened twice. I understand a fluke being once.

LSHatch
03-28-2005, 05:58 PM
Hop's shadier than me when it comes to mods. He's hiding a bottle, or something ;)

No sir. No bottle.

The guy in the Evo said I had a supercharger too.

stichris
03-28-2005, 06:00 PM
Guess you need a meeting with the STi, so we can see what's up ;) I'm looking forward to checking your car out, anyway. I've only glanced at it when I've seen it at the diner. That ****ing wing is so ricey.

M3_JOHN
03-28-2005, 06:01 PM
I'm definitely not saying it didn't happen....My experiences with S2ks...especially on highways would just say otherwise....I'll be getting new rims/tires in about 2 weeks as my tires are pretty bald right now, maybe we can set something up to settle this.

LSHatch
03-28-2005, 06:01 PM
Guess you need a meeting with the STi, so we can see what's up ;) I'm looking forward to checking your car out, anyway. I've only glanced at it when I've seen it at the diner. That *no cursing!* wing is so ricey.

Sure. We can run, if my clutch doesn't blow up. hahahhaaha.

Yeah, I know, my wing sucks....

RSX girl and I have settled our differences.

stichris
03-28-2005, 06:02 PM
The Evo in question is supposedly good for 11.9's. Factor out the launch, and you still have a low 12 second car.... :lol:

LSHatch
03-28-2005, 06:02 PM
I'm definitely not saying it didn't happen....My experiences with S2ks...especially on highways would just say otherwise....I'll be getting new rims/tires in about 2 weeks as my tires are pretty bald right now, maybe we can set something up to settle this.

Join the club. I've beaten up on other S2k's as well. I ran another one when my clutch was slipping and pulled him hard.

M3_JOHN
03-28-2005, 06:12 PM
have you dynoed your car at all???

LSHatch
03-28-2005, 06:16 PM
Not yet. When it actually needs some tuning, I'll go get it tuned.

I have an AFC in the car doing absolutely nothing except lighting up all pretty. hahah. Maybe I should actually put it to use.

Jeffros Spec V
03-28-2005, 10:18 PM
Your car is a freak Kev.

Yes, the evo in question supposedly goes 11.9's (it doesn't).

I would love to see the S2000 race and M3. If that doesn't work out I got a z28 that will run anybody :) (no me personaly anyway)