PDA

View Full Version : Black bugeye WRX West Chester, Seven Oaks apartments parking lot.

maximaserg
06-01-2008, 01:01 AM
Damn every time i go down to West Chester i see nice cars! :)

Anyone recognize this one?

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z8/maximaserg/wrx.jpg

namdoogwerdna
06-01-2008, 02:24 AM
ive seen in over in seven oaks before, i dont think he lives there but it is a nice car none the less

maximaserg
06-01-2008, 04:27 PM
ive seen in over in seven oaks before, i dont think he lives there but it is a nice car none the less

what do u know about seven oaks btw? I thinking about moving in there.

JET02WRX
06-01-2008, 06:45 PM
Its hit or miss.... I've known a couple people that lived there. Depends on which building your are in. Some are nicer than others.

DreWRX
06-02-2008, 12:53 AM
Damn every time i go down to West Chester i see nice cars! :)

Anyone recognize this one?

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z8/maximaserg/wrx.jpg

Hey thats me, thanks for the compliments guys. . .
I agree with jet on Seven Oaks, I know people that live all over west chester and seven oaks isnt bad, id say the worst part is the speed bumbs honestly and there somewhat avoidable, but if your apartment is in a quite part of the building its fine, its mostly alot of older people and they keep to themselves.

maximaserg
06-02-2008, 01:19 AM
Watsup man. Yea those speed bumps are HORRIBLE!

Im looking for a place where they wont complain about noise. I heard theres a good amount of students living there..

namdoogwerdna
06-02-2008, 11:16 AM
Hey thats me, thanks for the compliments guys. . .
I agree with jet on Seven Oaks, I know people that live all over west chester and seven oaks isnt bad, id say the worst part is the speed bumbs honestly and there somewhat avoidable, but if your apartment is in a quite part of the building its fine, its mostly alot of older people and they keep to themselves.

Did you black out your headlights since I last saw you? They look good.

DreWRX
06-02-2008, 11:48 AM
Did you black out your headlights since I last saw you? They look good.

Yeah man, Thanks A lot, I did the whole DIY deal and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out, I also switched to clear corners to give the whole front end a new look (no amber).

Hando567
06-02-2008, 04:39 PM
yeah i was about to say thats drew.

Menacing_Gc8
06-03-2008, 02:31 AM
what do u know about seven oaks btw? I thinking about moving in there.

Its not too bad.. What everyone else said.. Depends on the building.> I know the building with the office in it you DON'T want to move into.. I had a friend that stayed there while attending UTI.. amongst the parties held at night there, There was also the fire alarm going off 20 times a week.. But I had another friend in the building That faces Marshall and is backed to the school, and that building was quiet, and even if you had a party, the residents in there never reported it unless their apartment was being mistaken for the party place, or things get too outta hand.

Its hit or miss.... I've known a couple people that lived there. Depends on which building your are in. Some are nicer than others.

OHHH SOOO TRUE!!

And Nice Bug eye:)

maximaserg
06-03-2008, 02:34 AM
i talked to her today, she said im looking at apartment 606, as u drive into the complex its the one straight ahead facing the courtyard.

** The one on the right in the picture if im not mistaken.

Menacing_Gc8
06-03-2008, 03:46 AM
yeah its fairly quiet building.. but there are almost ALWAYS parties in that building too.. But its on the end that when you enter looking in that pic, you would take a left.. That side of the building is the party side.. Ehh The right side is too a little bit, or was... Parking Sucks tho.. make sure you Place your parking sticker where it can be seen, they WILL tow you if you dont have one or its not visible.

maximaserg
06-03-2008, 08:51 AM
She actually just called me and told me that im approved, but the unit is in the same building as the office.

when did your friend live there, that u said had the fire alarm going off?

And is it easy to get kicked out of that place?

Sorry for all the questions, but im just trying to make sure im going to the right place.

Menacing_Gc8
06-03-2008, 04:55 PM
Yeah He moved out a year ago .. Are you on the west side of the building or the east side.. The east side near the pool is quiet, except for the alarm thing... They may have fixed that tho.. As far as getting kicked out, As long as you keep up to date on your rent, you shouldn't have a problem at all. Just don't get behind and if you are going to be short, tell her and you should be ok.

maximaserg
06-03-2008, 07:03 PM
Cool, thanks for all the info, i appreciate it.

Menacing_Gc8
06-03-2008, 07:56 PM
no prob.. Back on topic.. DreWRX .. I really like your bugeye..

DreWRX
06-03-2008, 08:20 PM
no prob.. Back on topic.. DreWRX .. I really like your bugeye..

Thank You, and everyone else for the comments, I can't wait to see what you all think when I add my next mod :devil:
haha I love how this turned into a seven oaks thread. . .