PDA

View Full Version : Anyone go to the manheim auction

dragonfly2k3
05-30-2008, 04:05 PM
I am not looking for anyone to get me in or anything because i know that would undermine business and this forum is not for money making(although if you can get me in for under 500 send me a pm). What I am actually looking for is a sales list from auctions over the past few weeks. In particular the going price of 94-01 integras and 94-97 accords. If anyone has access to the deal auction site and can send me those lists please pm me.

redline
05-30-2008, 04:13 PM
I detailed many cars that went through there and worked their when I was way young wiping down cars, and still talk to many of them. It's easy but you can't purchase a car without a dealers license. Many will buy for you at a small cost. My freind got his BMW bought for him around $250 to the dealer. He still works for dealers their and can get you in. If you need some contacts just PM me. If I still had my account I could hook you up this Friday. Every Friday is the Regular auction and lanes 1 and 2 are dirt cheap for the kind of car you are looking for. I got my whole detailing backround from these guys.

CleanNeon98
05-30-2008, 04:40 PM
I am not looking for anyone to get me in or anything because i know that would undermine business and this forum is not for money making(although if you can get me in for under 500 send me a pm). What I am actually looking for is a sales list from auctions over the past few weeks. In particular the going price of 94-01 integras and 94-97 accords. If anyone has access to the deal auction site and can send me those lists please pm me.
You should have known to contact me directly lol. I can access auction results for the past 8 sale days for any auction in the country. Ill get you the results from hatfield auto auction since they have the cheaper stuff there, but in my experience, from what i see at main, the only tegs are either GSR with low miles or type-r. Give me 30 minutes to get the results.
I detailed many cars that went through there and worked their when I was way young wiping down cars, and still talk to many of them. It's easy but you can't purchase a car without a dealers license. Many will buy for you at a small cost. My freind got his BMW bought for him around $250 to the dealer. He still works for dealers their and can get you in. If you need some contacts just PM me. If I still had my account I could hook you up this Friday. Every Friday is the Regular auction and lanes 1 and 2 are dirt cheap for the kind of car you are looking for. I got my whole detailing backround from these guys.
you mean the lanes at manheim main? yesterday 1 was GMAC and 2 was a mix of things, we sold an 04 S4 cab on it so I dont know how they organize it anymore

edit: ill also PM you the entire list from today's sale at manheim main, today was open sale so more chances for cheap stuff

tcturbo91
05-30-2008, 11:02 PM
i want to go so bad. i work at a dealership detailing cars i'm trying to get an in lol

CleanNeon98
05-30-2008, 11:14 PM
i want to go so bad. i work at a dealership detailing cars i'm trying to get an in lol
Just go there then haha. Drive down, park somewhere down the street outside of auction property, walk down the main road until you see a building with godsey written on it (shipping company). walk behind it, and then look for a gate in the fance to the right, you are then free to roam the entire property including the lot, the lanes, etc. just dont try to walk in from the lanes into the lobby in the morning, they usually have guards there checking for dealer stickers, in the afternoon its fine. Ive never had a problem, when my managers are bidding on cars I usually just walk around the lot and sit in expensive cars and play with the features, the keys are all in them. Dont act suspicious and noone will look at you twice. If someone does hassle you, say that your boss asked you to go check out a car for him, to be more believable, carry some papers with you and when you are looking at/sitting in a car, pretend to be on your phone and describe the car if someone is near you. silly but it works