PDA

View Full Version : AT&T Customers - Hooked up Today

Zw4nzig
05-30-2008, 03:28 PM
A little backstory on this one:

I work at the AT&T Store in Exton, near Applebees. It's the second-to-last-day-of-the-month. For all of you who are in sales, you know what that means: Two more days to make your sales goals.

As a whole, our store is pretty much shot. We need a bunch to actually pick it up.

So, I am going to try this. I am not profiting off of any money anyone spends besides keeping my job (And the jobs of a few other people who are working here, too!) And I guess I fall within the rules for this forum, as I am not asking for money beyond my costs.

If anyone needs to, or has been thinking of getting a new phone, upgrading, or starting a plan, today is the day to come down to my store and do it!

So, to help out anyone on here, and to get stuff done myself, my manager gave me permission to make deals that are not in line with what AT&T is offering in ads.

Basically, anyone from TST that comes down to get a phone, we can do free phones that are not normally free, or if you get a phone that we can't do free, we can throw in accessories or something like that. Name your price!

So again, besides getting to keep my job, I am not profiting off of this. And if you were going to get a new phone anyway, why not now?

If you wanna see what I can do for you, stop by or give me a call (484 881 1196). If you come into the store, just ask for Toby, or mention you saw my post on Tristate. We'll hook you up.

Anyway, I'm at work now and I can't really check this that often, so give me a text message or a phone call if you need anything!

And for future too, if you need are an AT&T Customer and need anything, give me a call and I'll do my best to hook you up.

Thanks,
Tobias

Kerplunk105
05-30-2008, 03:39 PM
iphone? :mrgreen:

Zw4nzig
05-30-2008, 03:41 PM
Apple sets the prices on the iphone, there's next to nothing I can do about that :cry:

WRX_JB
05-30-2008, 04:00 PM
Replace my blackjack that fails every morning i wake up and it doesnt work?

ozthunder
05-30-2008, 04:01 PM
Bump for Tobias, a good dude.

Zw4nzig
05-30-2008, 04:10 PM
Is it a Blackjack I, or II? Depending on how old it is, bring it in and I'll see about getting you a Blackjack II (Or whatever else you wanna get, if not another Blackjack.) The Blackjack II would be $200, mail in rebate of $100. I think I could probably get you $20 off the phone additional, or some accessories. Bring it in and I'll get my manager to do Something.

1stgenrocks
05-31-2008, 10:17 AM
replace my krzr with the cracked outside screen that happened for no reason. and it randomly doesnt get txt messages even when i watch the person send them. ive also gone days where every single txt came through double from certain people.

PUREKDM
05-31-2008, 10:23 AM
replace my krzr with the cracked outside screen that happened for no reason. and it randomly doesnt get txt messages even when i watch the person send them. ive also gone days where every single txt came through double from certain people.

screens don't crack from "normal wear and tear"...i don't want to seem fasicious but i work in tech. support for t-mobile and i don't think i've ever seen a phone sitting on a table just decide to physically break one way or another....and the other problems, getting a new phone won't fix...they are network related

lownslow95
05-31-2008, 11:19 AM
I may keep this in mind. I have at&t and I have the Samsung SGH D407, and its about a year and half old now, and it has a crack in the main LCD (my fault) and I can't send or recive text messages. LMK if you can do any thing, I'm in need of a new phone asap.

97TurboDSM
05-31-2008, 11:36 AM
doing this today too? i needz a new phone

ozthunder
05-31-2008, 11:39 AM
Try em, I'm sure it won't.

97TurboDSM
05-31-2008, 11:55 AM
sure it wont what. thats a long drive for no deal.

ozthunder
05-31-2008, 11:57 AM
lol let me text him and see what I can do

97TurboDSM
05-31-2008, 03:05 PM
thanks dood. hurry.

ozthunder
05-31-2008, 03:10 PM
He said call the store in Exton, or call his cell. I'll pm you the cell.

97TurboDSM
05-31-2008, 03:19 PM
got your pm and replied. answer it.

broski
06-08-2008, 10:05 PM
A little backstory on this one:

I work at the AT&T Store in Exton, near Applebees. It's the second-to-last-day-of-the-month. For all of you who are in sales, you know what that means: Two more days to make your sales goals.

As a whole, our store is pretty much shot. We need a bunch to actually pick it up.

So, I am going to try this. I am not profiting off of any money anyone spends besides keeping my job (And the jobs of a few other people who are working here, too!) And I guess I fall within the rules for this forum, as I am not asking for money beyond my costs.

If anyone needs to, or has been thinking of getting a new phone, upgrading, or starting a plan, today is the day to come down to my store and do it!

So, to help out anyone on here, and to get stuff done myself, my manager gave me permission to make deals that are not in line with what AT&T is offering in ads.

Basically, anyone from TST that comes down to get a phone, we can do free phones that are not normally free, or if you get a phone that we can't do free, we can throw in accessories or something like that. Name your price!

So again, besides getting to keep my job, I am not profiting off of this. And if you were going to get a new phone anyway, why not now?

If you wanna see what I can do for you, stop by or give me a call (484 881 1196). If you come into the store, just ask for Toby, or mention you saw my post on Tristate. We'll hook you up.

Anyway, I'm at work now and I can't really check this that often, so give me a text message or a phone call if you need anything!

And for future too, if you need are an AT&T Customer and need anything, give me a call and I'll do my best to hook you up.

Thanks,
Tobias

rock on, i work for at&t in plymouth meeting mall dude haha

TROLL
06-08-2008, 10:12 PM
this ones dead...