PDA

View Full Version : Probing interest on this...

Menacing_Gc8
05-28-2008, 02:13 PM
Me and TehGc will be doing the brake upgrade and WRX rim swap in the next few weeks.. Probing interest on who would be so kind as to oversee things, and help when needed ( mainly help since we are changing brake fluid over to super blue and its alot easier to NOT get air pockets in the system when you have 3 people instead of 2 ) And I would rather this not take literally ALL day.We would pay for food and/or beer or whatever you drink..This thread is currently to gauge interest in this.. and it would likely be a Saturday.Should it change, then I'll let it be known here. But it will DEFINATELY be the next 2-3 weeks provided we can have everything here and ready by then.. the brakes are getting to the point where I give it a month maybe 2 and they will be gone if it doesnt get done soon. Stock Brakes on the Gc are about the same, and having Drums for the rear brakes is Sh*tty ..Maybe even could make it a swap meet type of thing..
Discuss.....

Proven
05-29-2008, 02:59 AM
Id be up for it. I spend all day trying to figure out something I can do to my car (Today I spent an hour looking at my engine bay thinking of ways I could tuck wires)

I have a GC8 with the wrx brakes up front too.

Where are you located?

beobe99@aol.com

Menacing_Gc8
05-30-2008, 12:55 PM
errmm.. Chester County.. Coatesville to be precise.. I'll Shoot you a PM because the swap wont be taking place here I don't think. I'm pretty sure its going to be done in Wayne/KOP area.