PDA

View Full Version : Fuzion Auto - Thanks for your help!

Supdawg
05-20-2008, 10:53 AM
I like to post a review when I think a shop goes out of their way to help someone out. Thanks Rich for hanging out on Friday night till after 8pm so I could pick up the supra tt pump, trans, and maf. I called Rich on Friday evening about 30 minutes before he was going to close for some parts and he hung out at the shop an extra hour on a Friday night so I could grab everything for the weekend.

He is a very good source for parts and knows alot about 2jzgte swaps.
www.fuzionauto.com

Thanks again!
Scott

SpendOne
05-20-2008, 09:11 PM
Ahhhh, he definately wasted his time waiting for you.

twastheglow
05-21-2008, 12:23 PM
Going that extra mile always makes a HUGE difference in my book! Good for you Rich. That's good business!
*mike*

Supdawg
05-21-2008, 12:27 PM
Ahhhh, he definately wasted his time waiting for you.

Haha! I bet you will be next on the list to do this swap. :-)

SpendOne
05-21-2008, 09:37 PM
Haha! I bet you will be next on the list to do this swap. :-)

Shhhh....thats if I get rid of the DSM first.

Supdawg
05-22-2008, 09:49 AM
Shhhh....thats if I get rid of the DSM first.

It would be more reliable. With all my talon's, I just put them back close to stock and sold them, then sold all the parts. I think I made out better doing it that way. It is a pain though

SpendOne
05-22-2008, 08:22 PM
It would be more reliable. With all my talon's, I just put them back close to stock and sold them, then sold all the parts. I think I made out better doing it that way. It is a pain though

Parting it out is definately a better route but Im way to far in to get it back to stock. I mind as well make it a racecar at this point.