PDA

View Full Version : Dover, De Meet

lyricalmind24
05-15-2008, 01:30 PM
wel...ahem i would like be the first to say, chello lol (have to excuse me i am having a silly day) but i was thinking we should meet. i am good to go anytime after 6. (military working 12s) so, with that being said we can make this a weekly thing. any ideas on a place??

hephg
07-09-2008, 06:35 PM
?????

TurboGSR96
07-11-2008, 08:34 PM
im lazy, too far of a drive

DJ919
07-12-2008, 09:37 PM
I'm not in the Dover area, but I'm from Dover and have a few member of my organization living there. You should hit one of the lower populated "eat" spots and ask managment to let you hold weekly meets. A few may not mind because it will bring potential business to their establishment. Jakes Burgers out in front of the Blue Hen Corp for example. A place to meet should be easy to find in that area...Getting a good number of people to show and BEHAVE themselves is another story.:roll:

SikneSS
07-14-2008, 09:05 AM
/\--- hey what's up DJ. this is matt, i have the Red Cobalt SS that was in F.O. how you been man? hows the car?

lyricalmind24
03-04-2009, 08:49 AM
im still tryna have a weekly meet in the 'lower' dover area. jakes sounds like a great place to do it actually. so im going to try and go there and see what they say and if anyone is interested just hit me up 302-507-1212 (maurice)

SikneSS
03-05-2009, 04:37 PM
im still tryna have a weekly meet in the 'lower' dover area. jakes sounds like a great place to do it actually. so im going to try and go there and see what they say and if anyone is interested just hit me up 302-507-1212 (maurice)

hey man, once the weather gets nicer i'll be out at Edgehill alot more. correction, if i can escape from the woman i'll be out there. unfortunately i dont think there are many members on here from mid-lower DE and everyone up north are too freaking lazy to drive down here to hang out. even though i'm sure us lower DE people would have no problem driving up north for a meet.

KustomZ03
03-05-2009, 05:28 PM
Getting a good number of people to show and BEHAVE themselves is another story.:roll:

QFT!:lol:

lyricalmind24
03-08-2009, 09:08 AM
yeah i hear that man, ima see if maybe we can find a spot to meet in middletown or something. that's kinda sorta somewhat the middle of DE lol. i might drive up there and see if i can find a spot or ask the local vendor if it would be ok. maybe a spot to eat, that way we'd probly bring them business. i know if i run my mouth too much talking bout anything i'll get hungry lol:supz: if anyone is interest in meeting up with me to go look around hit me up!!