PDA

View Full Version : meet? welsh rd and Roosevelt Blvd plaza

poisonivory
05-12-2008, 12:14 AM
i was driving northbound on Roosevelt Blvd at about 11pm in the middle lanes. AS i passed the shopping center at Welsh Rd and Roosevelt blvd i saw about 5-6 cars turn out of the lot to Roosevelt Blvd Northbound. At the same time there were another 4-5 cars turning into the lot.

It all happened rather quick, but i know seen at least: silver wrx wagon with tint, a low ass yellow honda civic coupe, a maroon s13 with tuner icon decal, red 3 class bimmer with chrome wheels...there were plenty others that i didnt get close enough looks at.

Some people on here I assume?

CleanNeon98
05-12-2008, 12:41 AM
its a weekly meet..i used to but its mostly douchebags that fly around the lot and drag up and down the boulevard

Vypurr
05-12-2008, 12:43 AM
Sounds like the crew who hangs out at Car Optics!

Spoolin_VQ30DE
05-12-2008, 01:11 AM
i guess it depends a few meeting spots sunday nights

maximaserg
05-12-2008, 01:30 AM
Yeap i was there, left at 10:30 though.

The weekly Sunday meet is usually kept at the Marshalls of the Boulevard parking lot, but now because the cops started breaking that meet up almost every week some started going to the Lowes plaza because we have permission from the Whitman Pub to hang out there.

Theres a couple of spots on sunday nights off the Boulevard where u can find worked cars.

Main: Marshalls
-Lowes
-Car Optics
Wawa , where Boulevard turns into RT1

OutlawzPrez
05-12-2008, 02:46 AM
Its more of a local thing. lol After a crazy weekend of racing, Sundays everyone just chills. Alotta good people, but then there are those d-bags.

poisonivory
05-12-2008, 08:40 AM
cool...i hit the whitman meets on Thursdays sometimes because I'm local. Some of the cars sounded really good. I've seen the s13 witht uner icon decal around bustleton ave numerous times.

When I was heading northbound only 1 or 2 cars were getting on it, the rest were just cruising.

ThatTealHatch
05-12-2008, 01:11 PM
yea its usually a fun time but, always a group of handjobs that think fast and furious 95 is back in style :/

SovXietday
05-12-2008, 09:39 PM
yea its usually a fun time but, always a group of handjobs that think fast and furious 95 is back in style :/

Welcome to every car meet in the world.

NoizePollution
05-12-2008, 10:48 PM
Welcome to every car meet in the world.

Dude it blows how you cant get away from the few people that cant RELAX and let everyone just relax and chill for awhile. Doing sweet burnouts and loud rev's doesnt make anyone impressed,,, and like everyone said, you'll never get away from it......

But yes, there is a few good spots to lay low for periods of times on sundays.. Just gotta find the good crew to be with. MaximaSerge and his crew did it RIGHT with the Lowe's "permissioned" spot,, so if anyone wants to be mature and come to "relax" and have fun, there is more than a welcome spot.

maximaserg
05-12-2008, 11:57 PM
YEap, so if anyone wants to come out on Sunday and wouldnt want to be bothered by the cops come out to the Whitman Diner on the Boulevard, just please behave.

NoizePollution
05-13-2008, 09:02 AM
YEap, so if anyone wants to come out on Sunday and wouldnt want to be bothered by the cops come out to the Whitman Diner on the Boulevard, just please behave.

To finally have a place to come chill without the F'in around will be a nice turnout