PDA

View Full Version : suspension setup?

ketchup!
09-19-2005, 08:35 PM
Just thinking of some ideas for my suspension. I was leaning towards some eibach ground control coils with some kyb agx shocks(not gonna happen for a while though) bastards at target cutting my hours. So just tell me what you guys think. THANKS

igo4bmx
09-19-2005, 10:01 PM
Tein RA's

htheduck
09-19-2005, 11:23 PM
I got the agxs with neuspeed springs. it is a harsh ride for my integra ls.

capaGC8
09-20-2005, 05:27 PM
whiteline group 4's - you can find them for a good price and they are among the best from europe and japan...

SexyDSM95
09-21-2005, 09:34 AM
Teins are going cheaper then Eibach's. If I had the money I would have went with the Tein coilover/strut combo but me no have $1,040. I would go with Tein S techs if you can, they are known for a nice ride and cost around $175-190 (under $200). If I could go back I probably would have went with Teins instead of Eibach's again just to be different. I have no problem with Eibach but I hear better reviews about Tein. Plain and simple:
http://optionimports.com/honda1.html

xEJ20x
09-21-2005, 09:36 AM
Suspension is never the cheapest component.
The Cusco Zero2 coilovers are $2,000, and I wants them. :roll:

teh DIRT
09-22-2005, 11:53 AM
coilovers= teh best=$$$$$$$$$$

springs and strutst=great=$$$$

springs and stock struts= ok=$$

cut springs = horrible = free

Depending on your money situation you need to see what will work best for you.

SexyDSM95
09-22-2005, 03:50 PM
coilovers= teh best=$$$$$$$$$$

springs and strutst=great=$$$$

springs and stock struts= ok=$$

cut springs = horrible = free

Depending on your money situation you need to see what will work best for you.
*UGH* I saw if you are going to sit there and take off your springs/struts you might as well replace the struts. Better to do it all in one shot then having to repeat yourself again later.

wonner
09-22-2005, 08:00 PM
Just thinking of some ideas for my suspension. I was leaning towards some eibach ground control coils with some kyb agx shocks(not gonna happen for a while though) bastards at target cutting my hours. So just tell me what you guys think. THANKS

I have Ground Controls with KYB AGX shocks on my 7. Rides very smooth, even on cobblestone and typical Philly potholes.