PDA

View Full Version : Red Srt-4

Mini R56
05-06-2008, 05:11 PM
I was driving home from work on county line rd and pulled up next to a red srt-4 with yellow headlights we raced from a stop, Im actully surprised how well I kept up with it but im sure it would have beat me top end. Then we stopped at another light and his car backfired so much, sounded like someone was shooting a pistol in the air. CRAZY

NoizePollution
05-06-2008, 07:39 PM
Kid went to my highschool I believe,, possibly the same person I see down the races alot too... I know who your talking about with the yellow lenzed headlights

tmrepp
05-16-2008, 01:19 PM
There's a guy that works around North Wales that has a red srt4 and what I want to say is yellow fogs, could be him. Was he wearing a neon-green sweatshirt? It has to do with his job..haha his car backfires too.

TalonTsi97
05-16-2008, 01:26 PM
I was driving home from work on county line rd and pulled up next to a red srt-4 with yellow headlights we raced from a stop, Im actully surprised how well I kept up with it but im sure it would have beat me top end. Then we stopped at another light and his car backfired so much, sounded like someone was shooting a pistol in the air. CRAZY

Think i was cruising home with him the other night on street road. Never got to see the front of the car but it did have a real loud bov, exhaust was a little louder then stock but it appeared to be a stock exhaust from behind. I didn't run him, didn't like the area we were in.

DPancoast
05-16-2008, 01:35 PM
did the car have a wing?

tmrepp
05-16-2008, 04:01 PM
The one in town here does..

Mini R56
05-18-2008, 01:54 PM
Um I dont think there was a wing dont really remeber def aftermarket exhaust tho