PDA

View Full Version : maximaserg?

joe tom
05-05-2008, 12:28 AM
i think i was driving next to you on street rd today. i wasn't sure because i hadn't seen your new wheel setup before today. car looked really clean! i like what you've done with it.

NoizePollution
05-05-2008, 10:52 PM
Serge is always keepin his car super clean, matter of fact, speaking of him, he called me tonight sayin "whatsup man, a bird just took a big **** on my car when I went under the bridge in warminster" hahaha,, so he was at the carwash immediately after...

maximaserg
05-08-2008, 11:25 PM
Niicee.. i was spotted!! :)

Thanks man.

Yea i saw u on street rd on my way to work.
Love the car, real clean, really nice drop, and the rims work real well too.

ADDICTED2RPMS
05-08-2008, 11:30 PM
Niicee.. i was spotted!! :)

Thanks man.

Yea i saw u on street rd on my way to work.
Love the car, real clean, really nice drop, and the rims work real well too.

if thats your max on your avatar... it looks good... keep up the good work.

maximaserg
05-09-2008, 12:04 AM
Thanks.

MUlrich07
05-09-2008, 01:52 AM
you work at blockbuster on 741 right... if so i spotted it today lol

maximaserg
05-09-2008, 12:12 PM
you work at blockbuster on 741 right... if so i spotted it today lol

nah,,, i work in Bensalem, i honestly dont even know where 741 is. lol

lownslow95
05-10-2008, 09:09 PM
I think I saw you going down Jacksonville Road or Almshouse Road about two days ago. This is the first time I have been on in a while to post about who I saw. I was in my truck and you were heading in the other way.

TalonTsi97
05-11-2008, 12:32 AM
I think i was next to you today on street road to in my daily driver

maximaserg
05-11-2008, 05:35 AM
I think I saw you going down Jacksonville Road or Almshouse Road about two days ago. This is the first time I have been on in a while to post about who I saw. I was in my truck and you were heading in the other way.

Yea, thats usually the way i take to school and back.

I think i was next to you today on street road to in my daily driver

If it was around around 4:30 it was me, im usually on street rd at that time going to work.

TalonTsi97
05-11-2008, 09:26 AM
If it was around around 4:30 it was me, im usually on street rd at that time going to work.

Yea it was definitely you because i had work at 5 and left around that time. I was in the grey mazda, I'm not sure if you remember passing me.

maximaserg
05-11-2008, 02:24 PM
Yea it was definitely you because i had work at 5 and left around that time. I was in the grey mazda, I'm not sure if you remember passing me.

Did it have an exhaust, tint and rims?

TalonTsi97
05-11-2008, 03:04 PM
Did it have an exhaust, tint and rims?

yes, yes, and yes (powdercoated stock rims).

maximaserg
05-11-2008, 10:56 PM
yes, yes, and yes (powdercoated stock rims).

Yeap saw it, looked real nice.
I was gonna stop by and give u a thumbs up, but i was late for work so i had to fly threw traffic. lol

TalonTsi97
05-12-2008, 09:15 AM
Yeap saw it, looked real nice.
I was gonna stop by and give u a thumbs up, but i was late for work so i had to fly threw traffic. lol

haha yea i was on time for work and was just cruising in the right lane. Your car looked good. I know i have seen it down in north east philly but never around this area. It's funny all the people who say they live around that way i manage to never run into anyone.

maximaserg
05-12-2008, 12:04 PM
haha yea i was on time for work and was just cruising in the right lane. Your car looked good. I know i have seen it down in north east philly but never around this area. It's funny all the people who say they live around that way i manage to never run into anyone.

I love in Warminster, but work and usually chill in Bensalem/ NE area. I cruise up and down street road ALL the time. lol

Roto
05-13-2008, 06:17 PM
don't you drive up and down on bustleton in the evenings? I think I've seen you around there a few times...

maximaserg
05-13-2008, 08:50 PM
don't you drive up and down on bustleton in the evenings? I think I've seen you around there a few times...

nah, i pass bustleton on street rd in the evenings after work, but not ususally on it.
Someone told me that they spotted a max just like mine in that area.

Roto
05-13-2008, 09:55 PM
there's a maxima very similar to yours with purple HIDs that drives around NE...now that I think about it, it's front is a bit different than yours...

maximaserg
05-13-2008, 10:23 PM
there's a maxima very similar to yours with purple HIDs that drives around NE...now that I think about it, it's front is a bit different than yours...

Its a russian chick. She has a Skyline R32 front body kit, not sure about the rest of the car though.

And i think its more gold color than silver...

CleanNeon98
05-13-2008, 10:28 PM
Its a russian chick. She has a Skyline R32 front body kit, not sure about the rest of the car though.

And i think its more gold color than silver...
Maybe its VJ...his supercharger is so fast tho that people cant make out the details in the car.

Roto
05-13-2008, 10:38 PM
Naaah, I know the russian chick you speak of, it's not that car.

maximaserg
05-13-2008, 11:24 PM
Naaah, I know the russian chick you speak of, it's not that car.

Hmmm... interesting....

Clean Neon any ideas?

CleanNeon98
05-13-2008, 11:33 PM
might be neils old max, ive seen it around a few times

maximaserg
05-14-2008, 12:35 AM
wow, Neils first maxima... my inspiration :cry: .

Ive seen it once at neshaminy mall since he sold it.

Do u know what was ever done to that car? I dont really remember anything except for:

Dropped
Front lip
Tint
Red/ clear tails
dual exhaust
custom sub box, w/ 12 inch pioneer
His speakers were stock but amped

And actual police lights.

Did i miss anything?

CleanNeon98
05-14-2008, 12:58 AM
wow, Neils first maxima... my inspiration :cry: .

Ive seen it once at neshaminy mall since he sold it.

Do u know what was ever done to that car? I dont really remember anything except for:

Dropped
Front lip
Tint
Red/ clear tails
dual exhaust
custom sub box, w/ 12 inch pioneer
His speakers were stock but amped

And actual police lights.

Did i miss anything?
I duno if it was his first but I remember the most recent. He had m45 wheels, dual exhaust (that was mean as hell) with oval tips, dropped, r34 black headlights, and i didnt see the inside of it ever.

arkadyzv
05-14-2008, 10:23 AM
Maybe its VJ...his supercharger is so fast tho that people cant make out the details in the car.

lololol, the only thing blown about that peice are the rear struts. Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy weaksauce :rotfl:

272sWrx
05-14-2008, 02:24 PM
I see you ever once in a while as well serg. make sure you call we are starting to meet up again

Dave

CleanNeon98
05-14-2008, 02:55 PM
lololol, the only thing blown about that peice are the rear struts. Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy weaksauce :rotfl:
wow...small world :lol:

MUlrich07
05-14-2008, 09:33 PM
my bad man, i probably got you mixed up with the other silver maxima with the euro plate on the front? Chris i think his name is... anyone have his Username on here?

maximaserg
05-15-2008, 12:42 PM
my bad man, i probably got you mixed up with the other silver maxima with the euro plate on the front? Chris i think his name is... anyone have his Username on here?

Its all good. Theres a max in that are with the same color, but no kit. His names Sultan.

Spoolin_VQ30DE
05-15-2008, 04:42 PM

i know right man... All you hear is shiftttt_psssttttttttttttttttttt...... I wish i could be like you but i dont think they make 4 bangers for maxys :cry::cry::cry:.. Unless i do some sort off jdm swap and be rockin dem mad jdm plates yo

Spoolin_VQ30DE
05-15-2008, 04:43 PM

yea boy bouncy bouncy.... Dont worry status will change this weekend... Be part of the slammage crew minus the infinite boost

maximaserg
05-16-2008, 02:35 AM
yea boy bouncy bouncy.... Dont worry status will change this weekend... Be part of the slammage crew minus the infinite boost

Who? VJ? Slammed??

Spoolin_VQ30DE
05-16-2008, 12:42 PM
yea... I got k sport coil overs..... Broke as **** now... Bought AGxs guy sent me blues instead. Got a nice refund back kept the blues. The rears of the blues are blown from my own fault vise grip and struts equals bad combo. Ordered my k sports a few days after this and this weekend they should be in pending weather :)

arkadyzv
05-16-2008, 04:08 PM
yea... I got k sport coil overs..... Broke as **** now... Bought AGxs guy sent me blues instead. Got a nice refund back kept the blues. The rears of the blues are blown from my own fault vise grip and struts equals bad combo. Ordered my k sports a few days after this and this weekend they should be in pending weather :)

I only work on sports cars and/or/both 80's lemons, and I have anti-maxima stigma in my russian veins. Soo you're on your own boy boy. I'll be under the 7 finding out whats clankin'. Cuz I'm starting to develop a fear of heights riding' in my off-road monsta' of a scooby.

Spoolin_VQ30DE
05-16-2008, 05:37 PM
haha... When Arkady drives a maxima the syv's gonna give it up :):rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

maximaserg
05-17-2008, 02:41 PM
I didnt even know that maxima was a russian thing until about a year after owning it. lol

Hey watever Russian Pride. lol

Roto
05-17-2008, 03:08 PM
Dem russians and their maximas... I'm surprised ClenNeon doesn't own a maxima... I would have expected him to drive a 1988 Maxima Rust-Special...hehe

CleanNeon98
05-17-2008, 07:29 PM
i know right man... All you hear is shiftttt_psssttttttttttttttttttt...... I wish i could be like you but i dont think they make 4 bangers for maxys :cry::cry::cry:.. Unless i do some sort off jdm swap and be rockin dem mad jdm plates yo
do it...or maybe now you can show someone your supercharger, for the last few months youve been all talk so i doubt you even have one

Spoolin_VQ30DE
05-17-2008, 07:46 PM
dammmmmm Pawnedddd :) :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:.......... Sweetie i woulda showed it too you but its too complicated to explain to a genius civic owner as yourself.... Boost is for big boys like I said get a 6 banger and maybe just maybe ill consider showing something to you.. A handful of people have seen me boosted for a short time. But sold quite a few things off of it cause i needed money. In the mean time work on that ummmmm mmmmmmm let me think I think its a car you own........ Let alone blow it up like you tell me you wanna do cause i dont blame you. My car might not be the nicest or the fastest but you know what im not the one with a 1,000,000,000,000 thread with people breakin my balls about every single mod i do. You know take some advice from me sell that thing you call your baby or car and ill buy you some bus tokens cause moddin isnt your thing....... As my friend Arkady says it best EPIC FAILURE

CleanNeon98
05-17-2008, 07:48 PM
dammmmmm Pawnedddd :) :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:.......... Sweetie i woulda showed it too you but its too complicated to explain to a genius civic owner as yourself.... Boost is for big boys like I said get a 6 banger and maybe just maybe ill consider showing something to you.. In the mean time work on that ummmmm mmmmmmm let me think I think its a car you own........ Let alone blow it up like you tell me you wanna do cause i dont blame you. My car might not be the nicest or the fastest but you know what im not the one with a 1,000,000,000,000 thread with people breakin my balls about every single mod i do. You know take some advice from me sell that thing you call you baby or car and ill buy you some bus tokens cause moddin isnt your think....... As my friend Arkady says it best EPIC FAILURE
Yea, maybe I can be cool like you and tell people BS about my car, I dont flaunt parts I dont have, and I dont resort to **** talking to make myself look better. You are a ricer in true form. You act like your maxima is the greatest **** to grace philly, its not. Get a life.

Spoolin_VQ30DE
05-17-2008, 07:56 PM
hahahahha great YOUR MAD AND IM NOTTT....... I have a life. BS what about my car. That i have a sc and that no one seen it.... Well at least you havnt and im afraid to show it to you cause ill probably bang it over your head to knock some sense into you and you can actually really start moddin your car... Did I even mention my car is the nicest or fastest.... For someone to actually call me out instead off actually researching on how to mod there car or wait did you give up your lil photograph carrier did it end up like your car EPIC FAILURE... OH BTW JEEVES MAXIMA IS THE GREATEST TO GRACE PHILLY.......... " I would so make lov to that thing hehe" If im the real ricer in tru form then why would you embrass yourself by showing the world your ricer mods in a thread let alone every person has replied and in some sense or form said they hate your car... :)....

CleanNeon98
05-17-2008, 07:59 PM
hahahahha great YOUR MAD AND IM NOTTT....... I have a life. BS what about my car. That i have a sc and that no one seen it.... Well at least you havnt... I even mention my car isnt the nicest or fastest.... For someone to actually call me out instead off actually researching on how to mod there car really shows how much of a life they have sweetie..... OH BTW JEEVES MAXIMA IS THE GREATEST TO GRACE PHILLY.......... If im the real ricer in tru form then why would embrass yourself by showing the world your ricer mods in a thread let alone is probably a longer dicussion then how to have sex.......
You should hear all the **** people say about you when ur not around, I just think ur a liar, they tear you apart. Keep up the lies, and stop calling me sweetie, something about that and your "26 year old gf" doesnt mix.:screwy: If music were bull**** you would be an orchestra, I dont believe for a second about any of your "mods" cause you never back anything up. I just got a JDM K20a from japan but I cant show you cause its too fast for your eyes...

Spoolin_VQ30DE
05-17-2008, 08:14 PM
Lol i know even my maxy buddies do the same and break my bal*s about everything wheres the blower out, this and that. But you know what i got something you dont and probably will never have BALLS... Cause im not crying and the one who said in your aim response to me(20:57:38) Alex: i dont go to those meets casue its all idiots that fly around the parking lot thinking it makes their balls drop
(20:57:55) Alex: and ur becomin one too, i never had a problem with u till you took my joke out of proportion... whah whah whah cry me river.... If you cant roll with the big dogs then dont call em out. Let alone i never back anything up you know where I live get into that POS you have and come on over ill make a list off everything i have right now and post it and let alone have you check everything out.. Oh wait bring your camera too mr.... Photograph guy and take pics off everything :).. Let alone if someone is working on something why would they show it to someone unless or until its done. Im sorry if you have never accomplished anything like that in your life i wish i could know how it feels....

CleanNeon98
05-17-2008, 08:17 PM
Lol i know even my maxy buddies do the same and break my bal*s about everything wheres the blower out, this and that. But you know what i got something you dont and probably will never have BALLS... Cause im not crying and the one who said in your aim response to me(20:57:38) Alex: i dont go to those meets casue its all idiots that fly around the parking lot thinking it makes their balls drop
(20:57:55) Alex: and ur becomin one too, i never had a problem with u till you took my joke out of proportion... whah whah whah cry me river.... If you cant roll with the big dogs then dont call em out. Let alone i never back anything up you know where I live get into that POS you have and come on over ill make a list off everything i have right now and post it and let alone have you check everything out.. Oh wait bring your camera too mr.... Photograph guy and take pics off everything :).. Let alone if someone is working on something why would they show it to someone unless or until its done. Im sorry if you have never accomplished anything like that in your life i wish i could know how it feels....
My dreams arent limited to cars. Grow up

maximaserg
05-18-2008, 04:52 PM
Thanks for screwing up my thread BOZOS. lol