PDA

View Full Version : Blue STi and Red EVO

lownslow95
05-01-2008, 05:09 PM
Saw a blue STi w/ stock gold BBS wheels around 4:15ish this afternoon in the Tyburn Road going towards Rt.1, it had exhaust and thats all I could tell about the car.

The red EVO I saw going towards the Oxford Valley Mall right by McCaferty Ford. It was slammed, it looked like it had rims, but I'm not sure if it did or not, and it was wingless. Now I know it could be Ray@TurboTek's wife, but I didn't see any sticker saying TurboTek on it, but again, I'm not sure it might have been. Oh, and it had some dark window tint on it also.

RayArroyo
05-01-2008, 06:30 PM
Saw a blue STi w/ stock gold BBS wheels around 4:15ish this afternoon in the Tyburn Road going towards Rt.1, it had exhaust and thats all I could tell about the car.

The red EVO I saw going towards the Oxford Valley Mall right by McCaferty Ford. It was slammed, it looked like it had rims, but I'm not sure if it did or not, and it was wingless. Now I know it could be Ray@TurboTek's wife, but I didn't see any sticker saying TurboTek on it, but again, I'm not sure it might have been. Oh, and it had some dark window tint on it also. that was me today about 2 hrs ago

lownslow95
05-02-2008, 09:21 AM
Car looks real good. I thought it was you since your the only one I have seen w/ out a wing on a red evo.

RayArroyo
05-03-2008, 11:19 AM
Thanks !!!