PDA

View Full Version : seeking a one bedroom apartment near KoP

Scapegoat
04-28-2008, 11:21 AM
Does anyone know anyone that owns a twin, or a larger rental property in the area? I'd also be interested in a smallish condo/townhouse 1-2 bedroom.

Not really looking to spend too much more than 1k a month on rent since I'll be living by myself. must be pet friendly too... I have a cat and a bird. I'd be willing to pay more for garage space for the truck.

Not interested in having a room mate anymore as I'm trying this whole "grown-up, adult" bull****...

naturally, I can find all these places myself online... but knowing people that know people can sometimes get you a deal on rent.

I'm looking to move at the end of May.

cmr076
05-01-2008, 01:49 PM
DO NOT MOVE INTO THE MARQUIS APARTMENTS. i just moved out and that place is a ****ING nightmare

CHAOS
05-01-2008, 01:51 PM
you may want to check up the road in like trooper area...

Scapegoat
05-01-2008, 02:15 PM
you may want to check up the road in like trooper area...

true true true... I live right off of trooper rd right now. There are a ton of apartments complexes around the back roads.

ScubaSteve
05-01-2008, 03:35 PM
craigslist is your new best friend

Scapegoat
05-01-2008, 03:47 PM
craigslist is your new best friend

it really isn't. I've been on there and I find everything, just like I said in the first post.

I'm looking to find people that know the people that run or own these properties or have friends in the management offices. I can find the apartment complexes just fine. But I'm trying to network and find people that know people on the inside that could get me a deal.

Create240
05-02-2008, 07:26 PM
ahhh good ole UTI correct? i forget where my buddy stayed, but he had a balcony and everything and it was fairly cheap, let me get the name of the place from him