PDA

View Full Version : Yellow EVO, Black SRT-4, White EVO w/black rims...

lownslow95
04-25-2008, 02:12 PM
I see this car about once or twice a week. I see it at Holy Family Universty every now and then, and then again at the Pep Boys in Oxford Valley. It has a primer front end (hood, fenders, bumber etc...) any one know who this is or if he is on the forum? Car looks good. Has Jersey tags on it to.

Also, on my way home I see the same black SRT-4 right where the WaWa is on the Boulvard. Black w/ black wheels, and some extremely dark tint.

Now I just saw a White Evo w/black rims in the NE Philly area just off the Boulvard on Norcom Road, who is this or is he on here?

05scooby
04-25-2008, 10:01 PM
Does the srt4 have black rims, extremely loud exhaust, tint, and xenons? If so I might now who this is...

igo4bmx
04-25-2008, 11:45 PM
did the white evo have really aggressive wheels, and did the driver look like he smelled like smoked pork? if so thats jjm4life

lownslow95
04-29-2008, 10:20 AM
Does the srt4 have black rims, extremely loud exhaust, tint, and xenons? If so I might now who this is...

Yes the car had black wheels. I didn't get a chance to hear the exhaust, but I'm sure just like every other SRT-4 it sounded nice. The windows were tinted in the back, the front two were down, and I dont know if it had xenons on it.

did the white evo have really aggressive wheels, and did the driver look like he smelled like smoked pork? if so thats jjm4life

The white evo had a some what agressive wheel, it was black I know that much. As far as him smelling like smoked pork, I usually don't go up to people smelling them lol.

Twinz
04-29-2008, 10:30 PM
the yellow evo is all carbon fiber front end not primer i think, i didn't get close to but it looked like carbon fiber from where i was...i was just at the pep boys tonight and saw it...it also has a D&D Tuning sticker on the back and the thumbs down sticker...

Evo8kid
04-30-2008, 06:03 PM
the yellow evo is someguy in hamilton that goes to the DD meets. I the front end is cf except for the bumper i think is primer, cause i cant find a CF bumper for the life of me