PDA

View Full Version : Blue Murcialago on Paoli Pike

zionrug
04-17-2008, 02:06 PM
Spotted this gem on the way back from lunch. 'Twas the medium/lighter blue color and a younger guy with a wool hat driving. I don't think it was Bam since the driver didn't have a bloated piggly alcoholic face.

frank THE tank
04-17-2008, 04:18 PM
Isn't Bam's a roadster?

Mx35foxracing
04-17-2008, 05:11 PM
HAHA BAMS A DOOSH was it loud like it had an exhaust? ive seen one in my area which is newtown bucks county and this guy was younger but it was loud as ****. it was nice

nthngnss844
04-18-2008, 01:08 AM
dude bam has not been around 4 while...but i have seen that one around

Kevin
04-18-2008, 01:46 AM
Bam drives a purple Gallardo if I'm not mistaken.

I've seen the exact car you are talking about one time when I was bull****tin' with some friends outside of Pep Boys in Broomall. It is a younger guy. I'd say 30's. He ran into Pet Smart real quick. He's probably got some sick pets. :mrgreen:

SpEcRv9
04-18-2008, 08:21 AM
Bam drives a purple Gallardo if I'm not mistaken.

I've seen the exact car you are talking about one time when I was bull****tin' with some friends outside of Pep Boys in Broomall. It is a younger guy. I'd say 30's. He ran into Pet Smart real quick. He's probably got some sick pets. :mrgreen:

he also recieved a blue murcielago as a gift from adio like 2 years back....

PAFirefighter11
04-18-2008, 08:24 AM
Yah the purple one he lets his friends and Missy drive. He rarely drives that anymore. He's in the blue one. Did it have painted rims to match? That's something he did on the purple one and also had done on the blue one.