PDA

View Full Version : Need a 240sx shipped from Germantown, MD to Philadelphia area.

dafro42
04-09-2008, 10:48 PM
I am buying a non running 1995 240sx down in Germantown, MD and need to get it home to Buckingham, PA(an hour north of philadelphia). I would be happy to pay for gas plus some extra for your time. I am currently down at school in North Carolina and am coming home early May.

CleanNeon98
04-09-2008, 10:52 PM
Best bet is to get a truck and rent a trailer from U-Haul or contact a transport company.

Here are 2 that we use at work im not sure if I got the name of the second one right

McNut Transport (i swear i didnt make that up)
Godspeed

I will find the name of the other one tomorrow cause Ill be there in the morning, but you are looking at at least a few hundred I would guess, unless they already have a transporter passing through the area at the time.

jdmwill
04-10-2008, 01:46 AM
pm anthony aka structure240.

poisonivory
04-10-2008, 08:46 AM
i work in logistics and I have actually used McNut Transport for vehicles. I'll let you know up fron that will be a lot more expensive that renting a truck/trailer yoruself for the day and making the trip.

and cleanneon is right, i would estimate it at several hundred dollars. Only problem is I believe mcnut is just a hauler, so if the vehicle doesnt run, you have to get it on the truck.

CleanNeon98
04-10-2008, 04:48 PM
i work in logistics and I have actually used McNut Transport for vehicles. I'll let you know up fron that will be a lot more expensive that renting a truck/trailer yoruself for the day and making the trip.

and cleanneon is right, i would estimate it at several hundred dollars. Only problem is I believe mcnut is just a hauler, so if the vehicle doesnt run, you have to get it on the truck.
Didnt know that, im sure the seller of the car can help, but regardless, as promised, the other place is called Godsey

Good luck