PDA

View Full Version : TST Slim Fit T-Shirts are now in stock!

TROLL
04-06-2008, 09:30 PM
Just wanted to let everyone who has been waiting so patiently that the new t-shirts are in stock and available to order.
The quality on these is really nice... they're a medium weight t-shirt which is very soft, and has a slim fit which most people seem to prefer.
The shirts are available in a heather gray shirt with black ink, or a black shirt with metallic silver ink (bit of shine to it).
Photos coming soon...

*Please note that I found they do run a little small and they are 100% cotton, so please consider ordering one size larger than you normally would. (For example, I wear almost all medium shirts, but I found a large to fit me best in this new tst t-shirt).*

You can view these shirts and everything else available by going to the TST Store (http://www.tristatetuners.com/store/), or by clicking "TST Store" in the blue navigation bar at the top left of this page.

The Captain
04-06-2008, 10:18 PM
rofl. hahah.
http://www.nextlevelapparel.com/admin/product/3600.jpg

i'm actually really interested in this.

TROLL
04-06-2008, 10:20 PM
yeahhhh... that pic isnt exactly the 'image' i was thinking of, but i figure its better than nothing until i can get a real pic up... haha.

Silverfc88
04-06-2008, 10:22 PM
Hmm, are you going to make any regular shirts for the fat guys like me? LoL... Even with a double XL I don't know if one would fit me. I'll have to check them out next time your at a meet or something.

TROLL
04-06-2008, 10:28 PM
yeah to be honest i didnt expect them to run a bit smaller... its just something i found out when i pulled one out of the box and put it on.
i knew they'd be a bit slimmer but i normally do slim fit mediums, they just aren't as baggy width wise but they are still long enough for me (6' and 160 lbs). i found with these that the medium was pretty snug before washer/dryer (like in the pic above) so i snagged a large instead for a little more room.
so although i got a lot of X-Larges, a good amt of Larges, and a half dozen XX-Larges, the sizing still ended up being a little smaller than i had anticipated.
i'll look into getting some 3XL's or at least get some 2XLs from another company as an alternative option... not sure what my minimum order would have to be, but i'll look into it.

sp33dfreak84
04-06-2008, 10:30 PM
Pending on what they look like ill prob take a medium, how much?

The Captain
04-06-2008, 10:42 PM
5'7 155 muscular build...what size do u recommend after seeing them?

ndtechie05
04-07-2008, 05:03 PM
since i'm in Morrisville, Troll can I just pick up somewhere?

criz
04-08-2008, 03:47 PM
I didn't see the shirts in the store - are they the tristatetuners.com logo shirts?

lownslow95
04-08-2008, 03:53 PM
I'm interested in a few. Are you going to sell these at the summer bbq that Liz is putting together?

TROLL
04-08-2008, 05:13 PM
Pending on what they look like ill prob take a medium, how much?
well the shirt looks like that stock photo above, and it has the tristatetuners.com logo on it with the angry piston, just like what is at the top of the website. i do have some photos of myself and fred wearing them that i'll post up soon.

5'7 155 muscular build...what size do u recommend after seeing them?
ehhh, medium but it might be a little form fitting, or large for a little more room. tough call honestly... if you catch me at a meet you can check one out in person, or you can roll the dice and order online.

since i'm in Morrisville, Troll can I just pick up somewhere?
yeah if we can figure somewhere to meet thats easy enough for me i can do that...

I didn't see the shirts in the store - are they the tristatetuners.com logo shirts?
yup, they have the tristatetuners.com angry piston logo on them just like the logo at the top of the website.

I'm interested in a few. Are you going to sell these at the summer bbq that Liz is putting together?
yeah i'll try to bring them out with me to all the meets i go to so people can check them out...

DPancoast
04-08-2008, 08:58 PM
nice, I'll defiantly pick some of these up for summer.

99blazer
04-14-2008, 04:00 PM
Where can you buy them I didnt see them in the store.

Kevin
04-14-2008, 04:35 PM
Nice, shirts fit the way I like em. Except not white, I pit out shirts like its my job lol

igo4bmx
04-15-2008, 03:58 PM
rofl. hahah.
http://www.nextlevelapparel.com/admin/product/3600.jpg

i'm actually really interested in this.

look chaz gained weight!