PDA

View Full Version : Another +1 for SOG

CleanNeon98
03-27-2008, 08:36 PM
I sent my buddy down there with his blue 07 corolla and he loves it. Said the work looks good, and everything was done very quickly. Hes not here so Im just passing down the rep.

P.S. what ideas did you give him to further rice his car?? He said he talked to you about it...

ezdrummer
03-27-2008, 10:21 PM
dave was his name, right?...he asked about a few things, he really isnt sure which way he wanted to go with it...nice kid though..i was able to squeeze him in today luckily...

Shades of Gray
03-27-2008, 10:31 PM
dave was his name, right?...he asked about a few things, he really isnt sure which way he wanted to go with it...nice kid though..i was able to squeeze him in today luckily...

I wouldn't call it luck, I'd call it a miracle! haha, jk...our 2 showed up in the morning dropped off, we got it done by 2 so we put Dave in at 2. Worked out good. Thanks for sending him over BTW.
Ryan

CleanNeon98
03-28-2008, 02:09 PM
Yea, chinaDave as I call him, hes a bit of a strange kid but we love him anyway haha. He said he might send more people your way, and Im always looking to see who needs tint done...ill have to stop up one day and get some cards from you guys to keep on me. Thanks for putting him in last minute, i told him to make an appointment but the kid is a bit stubborn lol