PDA

View Full Version : Window Tinting

Erik
03-25-2008, 12:03 PM
Hey guys,
im looking to get tint thrown on soon from you guys, only thing is i have a problem with my window motor in the driver side door. Its not that big of a deal to me since i like my windows up personally, but will this have an effect on what you guys need to do? you said youve been swamped, i dont want to add to the hassle. Thanks fellas

Shades of Gray
03-25-2008, 04:43 PM
Hey guys,
im looking to get tint thrown on soon from you guys, only thing is i have a problem with my window motor in the driver side door. Its not that big of a deal to me since i like my windows up personally, but will this have an effect on what you guys need to do? you said youve been swamped, i dont want to add to the hassle. Thanks fellas

Hey, we will have to crack the window a little to line up the top edge, were you planning on getting it fixed?
Ryan

Erik
03-25-2008, 08:00 PM
Yes and no. The problem is that is can go down, it just goes up, stops. wait 5 minutes itll go up another 3 inches and stop again. process repeats until the window is up. i need to get the door panel off, its just a pita with this car. it can be cracked though.

ezdrummer
03-25-2008, 09:32 PM
may work...we dont have to go all the way down with the window, we will see what it is like when you come in...call us tommmorrow and we will tell you what our schedule is like and work it out with you

Erik
03-25-2008, 09:35 PM
ok, i just applied for a quote to see what the costs would be like.

sooo PMed :)