PDA

View Full Version : haney auto and truck repair .:thumbs down:.

tretiak
03-21-2008, 03:25 AM
needed to get the rear replaced in my truck since i blew doing about 70mph.took it to them and had them do it, took 1 week to actually get the rear in being that it was a 10 bolt posi rear with rear disc brakes. and it took them about another 4 days to actually get it done the first time. got it done and told i needed a new capiler because they broke the bleeder off.so i went and got another one that night,yeah i know im stupid and they should have bought it but i just wanted my truck back. so after its all done i am driving it for a week, and the following friday i started to hear a humming noise, so i drive it as i need it which is to and from work which is about 10 minutes from my house, saturday gets worst. so monday i go down and tell them that its making some weird noises. they take it for a ride and tell me its the rear and i have to pay them to fix it.at this point i had already spent about $1200 to get it fixed the first time and there was no way i was spending more money that i didnt have to fix it again, so then they call the place where they got the rear and got it warrentied and all i have to do is cover the cost of labor which i refuse to do. so they are like well then you cant take the truck out of this garage until you do so. im said watch me took my keys and left.i should have taken it to another place and got it fixed but someone who knows what they are doing. or did it myself and saved about 500 dollars. lesson well learned and do not if you are in the lehigh valley take your vehicles to them