PDA

View Full Version : white supra bull run ewing nj

Vr-4-Life
03-10-2008, 10:09 PM
i saw you.. i think i met you when my friend lived by you in hamilton.. i was in the del sol

always find supras in my daily driver :(

dnasty2g
03-10-2008, 10:22 PM
mk3? I think I might have seen it a few times as well.

Vr-4-Life
03-10-2008, 10:24 PM
no... mk4

dnasty2g
03-10-2008, 10:43 PM
Oh. nevermind then. Hopefully I see this one around then lol

Njsurfrgurl
03-10-2008, 11:23 PM
chic right? I see her all the time works over by me. chatted her up a few times. Nothing really done to it

The MK3 is a kid that goes to west. Ive talked to a few time at the katman dont meets we had over the summer. Again from what i know nothing done to it just minor upgrades

You might actually see my bf tooling around sometime soon...finally getting around to pulling his 1j from his wrecked volvo to swap into another volvo. He's actually looking for some help since he doesnt know too many people that live around here.

Vr-4-Life
03-11-2008, 12:59 AM
chic right? I see her all the time works over by me. chatted her up a few times. Nothing really done to it

The MK3 is a kid that goes to west. Ive talked to a few time at the katman dont meets we had over the summer. Again from what i know nothing done to it just minor upgrades

You might actually see my bf tooling around sometime soon...finally getting around to pulling his 1j from his wrecked volvo to swap into another volvo. He's actually looking for some help since he doesnt know too many people that live around here.

i didnt see inside... so im not sure. does she drive a turbo or na? anyhow ive seen 2 white mk4s and they were both driven by guys

Njsurfrgurl
03-11-2008, 08:57 AM
Her car is NA but has a turbo spoiler. She lives over in groveville area i think...ive seen a few times when i take broad to 130 on my way to work. I dont want to give out where she works (just incase) but its over on broad st. I actually think i saw you a few times shooting around but didnt want to give the dur honk.

Vr-4-Life
03-11-2008, 12:49 PM
well i have the only white vr4 in the area so it must have been me.. next time honk cuz its rare that i have the thing out and its even more rare that i get spotted.

im dying to get a supra.. na even i love them

Njsurfrgurl
03-11-2008, 02:52 PM
well i have the only white vr4 in the area so it must have been me.. next time honk cuz its rare that i have the thing out and its even more rare that i get spotted.

I def will.
I gather you want an MKIV thou right? My bf was debating on getting one since he had a MKIII and sold it but decided that swaps would be better. Thus the 1j swap into a volvo. A bunch of his friend have MKIVs so if you ever wanna meet up to chat em up let me know. Some of them are actually looking to sell their cars...just depends if you have 35 grand + to drop on an almost 10yr old car :eek:

marshallpre1
03-11-2008, 04:42 PM

Get one, but make sure it's a TT. NA's are kinda disappointing performance wise, even if you go NA-T, the general consensus is that they cause more headaches than their worth. I'm sure you're familiar with it, no TT brakes, Getrag, GTE.. You can find ones now much cheaper than before (I think partly because of the slumping economy-probably happening to many cars) a good 6 speed will be at least $25K, an Auto can be much lower. Good luck on your search!

Tru2Blu
03-11-2008, 06:56 PM
someone told me toyota is bringing back the supra, is this true?

marshallpre1
03-11-2008, 10:14 PM
If you consider the LF-A a Supra then yes.

Vr-4-Life
03-11-2008, 10:30 PM
im sure they will.. and im sure it will also look like a molested camry.. why cant people understand that people love some cars how they are?

why cant the new skylines look like a clean r34.. great example

driftingrx5.7
03-12-2008, 11:21 AM
http://thepassionatepursuit.com/images/weblog/07-06-12-lexus-lf-a-spy-shots.jpg i can tell you one thing i like it, but its going to be lexus so its going to have a high price tag i can see that
and it sounds mean
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87y4XWEhgfA&feature=related

i like it but i don't think i would buy it i am sure its going to come with a price tag of about 80k

marshallpre1
03-12-2008, 02:38 PM
http://thepassionatepursuit.com/images/weblog/07-06-12-lexus-lf-a-spy-shots.jpg i can tell you one thing i like it, but its going to be lexus so its going to have a high price tag i can see that
and it sounds mean
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87y4XWEhgfA&feature=related

i like it but i don't think i would buy it i am sure its going to come with a price tag of about 80k

$80K is very very optimistic... We are speculating closer to $150K. Rumors has it that it ran a 7:24 around the Ring

Instigator1225
03-12-2008, 03:19 PM
I def will.
I gather you want an MKIV thou right? My bf was debating on getting one since he had a MKIII and sold it but decided that swaps would be better. Thus the 1j swap into a volvo. A bunch of his friend have MKIVs so if you ever wanna meet up to chat em up let me know. Some of them are actually looking to sell their cars...just depends if you have 35 grand + to drop on an almost 10yr old car :eek:

if u blow 35k on a supra it better have a built 3 liter and be making reliable 700 wheel.

theres like 4 on auto trader right now.. tt auto's for under 15.

and then another 3500-5k for the getrag your still under that "35k" mark.

i dont see why poeple think getting a n/a is that abd.... the money your sav spending 10k on the na vs the turbo allows you to get better thant "tt" stuff for your swap... ie...motor parts...brakes...clutch..flywheel...etc...etc..etc ..

although that swap is a fair PITA

Njsurfrgurl
03-12-2008, 05:05 PM
if u blow 35k on a supra it better have a built 3 liter and be making reliable 700 wheel.

theres like 4 on auto trader right now.. tt auto's for under 15.

and then another 3500-5k for the getrag your still under that "35k" mark.

i dont see why poeple think getting a n/a is that abd.... the money your sav spending 10k on the na vs the turbo allows you to get better thant "tt" stuff for your swap... ie...motor parts...brakes...clutch..flywheel...etc...etc..etc ..

although that swap is a fair PITA

Oh trust me i would never drop that on a supra but i know some people that will...oh btw they of course are upgraded big singles and such. And i agree with you if your looking hardcore for a supra and thats all you can find go for it. Shoot i did...i got my 05 RS for 8 grand compared to the 18 for an 05 WRX...i have everything a WRX does except a turbo...which if i really really wanted to could do an sti swap.

But yeah the swap is a PITA...BF has done it twice (twins to big single then modded the volvo to accept the 1J clip then went tiwns to big single ...again)
Its a pain but for anyone who does it brings some nice gains

Vr-4-Life
03-12-2008, 08:18 PM
TT supras have getrag trannys? my vr4 has one... i didnt know

marshallpre1
03-12-2008, 08:34 PM
TT supras have getrag trannys? my vr4 has one... i didnt know

Yeha 6spd Getrag... Those $35K Supras are either highly modified, or as close to stock as possible (BPU). I would personally buy a stock Supra for more money than one that is highly modified. I wouldn't want someone else's headaches.

dsturch1
03-13-2008, 12:15 AM
Richie i was within like an eighth of a mile of you. haha. I was on I95 / I295 right with this chick this afternoon on the way home and got off at federal city road. I have also seen the car over in Hamilton as well near my girls house. The car is nice at first, but could use paint. Other than that its not bad(dont get me wrong....id take a ****ty looking supra anyday of the week)

i know its an EXTREMELY sh*tty cellphone picture but this is what I got today.
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd83/dsturch65/41.jpg

however.....im sure I will see this car again since I see it about 3 times a week parked...Ill try and snap one for some ppl on here. I also find it kind of funny that the girl driving a NA supra has an extremePSI sticker on the side window and one on the top of the back window that says "boosting the 609". Perhaps the one me and richie ran into was someone else, but im doubting it since you seem to have seen it in the same spot.

Njsurfrgurl
03-13-2008, 12:23 AM
Richie i was within like an eighth of a mile of you. haha. I was on I95 / I295 right with this chick this afternoon on the way home and got off at federal city road. I have also seen the car over in Hamilton as well near my girls house. The car is nice at first, but could use paint. Other than that its not bad(dont get me wrong....id take a ****ty looking supra anyday of the week)

i know its an EXTREMELY sh*tty cellphone picture but this is what I got today.
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd83/dsturch65/41.jpg

however.....im sure I will see this car again since I see it about 3 times a week parked...Ill try and snap one for some ppl on here. I also find it kind of funny that the girl driving a NA supra has an extremePSI sticker on the side window and one on the top of the back window that says "boosting the 609". Perhaps the one me and richie ran into was someone else, but im doubting it since you seem to have seen it in the same spot.

That would be the chic im talking about...from what she told me someone hit her car in independence mall thus the grey primer on the bumper.

dsturch1
03-13-2008, 12:30 AM
haha yeah i figured. I didn't recall the huge primer section on the rear bumper from when I had seen it before...I was actually wondering if it was recently hit or something. what a shame. Do you by any chance know anything else about her motor...or is it just a stock NA supra...cause I know it def was a stock exhaust on it and there was no FMIC.

Njsurfrgurl
03-13-2008, 08:58 AM
haha yeah i figured. I didn't recall the huge primer section on the rear bumper from when I had seen it before...I was actually wondering if it was recently hit or something. what a shame. Do you by any chance know anything else about her motor...or is it just a stock NA supra...cause I know it def was a stock exhaust on it and there was no FMIC.

Straight stock NA...if you got close enough you could tell from the lack of humm there is nothing done... i havent seen her with the decal crap on the car. I actually told her if she was looking to sell it ever I would buy it. But its a shame there is some rust damage from what i had seen before hopefully she got it cleaned up. The car could be sick if put in the right hands

dsturch1
03-13-2008, 10:44 AM
Straight stock NA...if you got close enough you could tell from the lack of humm there is nothing done... i havent seen her with the decal crap on the car. I actually told her if she was looking to sell it ever I would buy it. But its a shame there is some rust damage from what i had seen before hopefully she got it cleaned up. The car could be sick if put in the right hands

I saw the car yesterday and I actually passed her a few times, and then she got ahead of me just from being in 5 o'clock traffic, and I didn't notice anything so I had figured it was stock and NA....I was just checking though seeing as i did have music on a little on the loud side lol.

Hopefully seeing as she has a beautiful car on her hands, I would hope the route she goes is to fix all the dings and such and paint the car. As you said...I noticed some rust as well when I had seen it before in the lot where she works at over off south broad....it always makes me slightly upset to see cars with such amazing potential and it not being fulfilled. :(

Vr-4-Life
03-13-2008, 11:24 PM
Lol... funny.. well i dont know if thats the same one i saw but i know if one other white supra in hamilton that is also a NA.. the one i saw def wasnt a turbo it had small brakes and no sidemounts.. but thats funny that it has an extreme psi sticker on it.. some ones a poser.. why not get a electronic BOV to go on the side and show show nitrous purges..

anyway dillian.. i may be getting this awesome eg.. it has a blown motor so its cheap