PDA

View Full Version : Just awsome !!

Jp2slow
03-09-2008, 12:51 AM
Well this tread is a little late but hey its better then never . I was caught up with a Move on top of working 7 days a week since the work was done on my Rex . This was done back in October so sorry for delay

Ray never ceases to amaze me with his Quality and dedication. We had setup a Clutch / intake mani / spring install. This came the same time when he had a issue with a neighbor so unfortunately he was unable to work on my car in his garage. Instead we used mine which we all know its hard to work in a place that your not used to or is not your own.

Not only did Ray do a supurb job he spent a couple late nights at my house to get the job done and didnt care how long it took to make it perfect. His house was a good 45 minutes away from my old house , I know for sure I would not be able to do it or know many that would.

After everything was done we tuned the car and the thing is just sick I cant believe how hard the thing pulls on a stock TD04. So Thanks again Ray for the awsome job and the extra time you took for me to get it finished.