PDA

View Full Version : Infinite Motorsports Grand Opening!

InfiniteMotors
03-02-2008, 03:13 PM
Edit: The shop, like the website, is under construction and coming soon!

As many of you know, this business has been no less than five years in the making. For those who don't already know me or Infinite Motorsports, I'd like to introduce myself and my business.

My name is Jake Lucas, and I have been working in the automotive performance industry for just under ten years. I've swept the floors, apprenticed as an engine builder, and built a business out of my experiences and passion for the beauty of engineering in automobiles. My desire to better serve those who share my passion has led me here, and I aim to share my knowledge with any who will listen.

What Infinite Motorsports is here to offer is what I would call the complete package:

Consultation

Selection

Installation/Fabrication

Maintenance

Consultation- Everyone knows what they want their car to do, but few truly know how to get there safely and properly.

Selection- A chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Choosing the right parts is essential to a functioning system.

Installation/Fabrication- Also essential is proper, clean installation. Where possible or necessary, custom fabrication makes each vehicle unique and ensures that each part in the system is up to its own task. No mixing and matching of off the shelf parts here.

Maintenance- Too often, enthusiasts overlook the importance of maintaining the car they've worked so hard to build. In stock form, a car is already a complex machine needing routine care to run well and last long. Every horsepower we add increases that need, and also adds the requirement of a trained eye to spot warning signs of premature wear or improper function. Infinite Motorsports prides itself in inspecting every car we touch for such warnings.

While Subaru and other turbocharged vehicles remains our specialty, I open the door to all makes, models, and projects. If there is something we are not confident about, that information will be no secret.

I have spent years earning the trust and respect or the car enthusiast community. Infinite Motorsports will continue to expand and impress.

CHAOS
03-02-2008, 03:17 PM
oh wow, this is awesome...

jake has helped me countless times on my car and never let me down.

Renegade_
03-02-2008, 03:18 PM
Bump for a great guy and someone who knows his ish. One of the few people I would trust handing my car over to get work done to it, no question.

Good to see you are starting something up yourself. Hopefully this will jumpstart project Track GC... I can't wait to see what you do with it.

blkZ06
03-02-2008, 03:21 PM
Wheres your shop

InfiniteMotors
03-02-2008, 03:25 PM
oh wow, this is awesome...

jake has helped me countless times on my car and never let me down.

That good news I mentioned last week... yes.

So sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday, I've been a busy little bee.

InfiniteMotors
03-02-2008, 03:26 PM
Bump for a great guy and someone who knows his ish. One of the few people I would trust handing my car over to get work done to it, no question.

Good to see you are starting something up yourself. Hopefully this will jumpstart project Track GC... I can't wait to see what you do with it.

Thanks very much, I love hearing those words "one of the few people I trust". That is how I know that this is all worth it.

GC will be heavily updated soon. Very soon.

D Money
03-02-2008, 03:27 PM
good suff Jake.

Do you have a shop and everything?

ezdrummer
03-02-2008, 03:27 PM
hope it works out for ya...

InfiniteMotors
03-02-2008, 03:28 PM
The shop -

I am aggressively looking for an available space in SE PA. This thread will be updated regularly on progress with finding the right space to get going.

In the meantime, parts parts parts!

Signatus230
03-02-2008, 03:30 PM
Wooo! Awesome Jake. Good luck with everything, especially that GC.

ToTheIX's
03-02-2008, 06:06 PM
sooo...can i get some consultation, and a custom fabbed reacharound when u get a chance

InfiniteMotors
03-02-2008, 08:27 PM
sooo...can i get some consultation, and a custom fabbed reacharound when u get a chance

Haven't priced that item out yet ;)

ToTheIX's
03-02-2008, 08:46 PM
i see, well then, you know my number

ToTheIX's
03-02-2008, 08:47 PM
...and i may know of a location you could look into, depending on what your lookin for.....gimme a call, ill show you where its at, its not avail yet, but will be at the end of the month

MotorED
03-03-2008, 12:15 AM
I want an Intake.......