PDA

View Full Version : Black Supra? 206 South Princeton

cszakolczai
03-02-2008, 02:42 AM
Saw a black Toyota Supra (or so I think) pulled over by Princeton's finest on 206 South on my way home tonight, wondering if its anyone on here. Had HID's and thats all I could see. What did the cop get you for? And hopefully it wasn't the hot woman cop, she's evil.

Chris

sherwood
03-02-2008, 03:49 AM
whats troll doing in jersey!?

TROLL
03-02-2008, 03:53 AM
wapce. and unfortunately it wasnt me... not yet.

cszakolczai
03-03-2008, 01:08 AM
ha, yeah I felt bad for the guy, Princeton's finest manage to pull me over at least 2 or 3 times a month just to give me a hard time.

Njsurfrgurl
03-03-2008, 10:10 AM
Saw a black Toyota Supra (or so I think) pulled over by Princeton's finest on 206 South on my way home tonight, wondering if its anyone on here. Had HID's and thats all I could see. What did the cop get you for? And hopefully it wasn't the hot woman cop, she's evil.

Chris

It might of been my BF's friend...him and his friend went to trenton mercer airport to get a plane since englishtown didnt have any at the time...his friend actually called him when he got home to say he got pulled over on his way back to old bridge...might of been him. Did it look totally stock?

cszakolczai
03-03-2008, 11:10 PM
it looked like it had HID's and other than that it looked stock

Njsurfrgurl
03-04-2008, 10:23 AM
yep it was him...idk what tixs he got but the bf said he basically got bs tixs. said he was doing 5 over the limit and another tix. ill ask him when i see him again. im super surprised...you have the snotty people driving 80grand plus cars speeding down 206 but you give a tix for going 5 over...love it.

cszakolczai
03-04-2008, 06:43 PM
yep it was him...idk what tixs he got but the bf said he basically got bs tixs. said he was doing 5 over the limit and another tix. ill ask him when i see him again. im super surprised...you have the snotty people driving 80grand plus cars speeding down 206 but you give a tix for going 5 over...love it.

yeah trust me, Princeton cops pull me over at least 3 times a month to give me a BS ticket or waste my time. My favorite is how I got pulled over for avoiding a trafic device when I made a wrong turn and cut through a little side street. Now I have a mandatory court appearance and possible points on my license... for making a wrong turn! Princeton cops do nothing other than hand tickets out, most useless police force in the world.