PDA

View Full Version : Oreo931

Kevin
03-01-2008, 06:29 PM
That thing is sweet man.

Oreo931
03-02-2008, 03:21 AM
That thing is sweet man.

Haha thanks! I drive through that area all the time so I am sure I will see you again. I wish I had a chance to run that 350 ;). It was really clean. Hopefully I will be able to make it to a meet when it gets warmer out.

I got new headlights too, I dont know if you saw them while you were driving next to me. I'll post pics tomorrow.

Kevin
03-02-2008, 11:18 AM
Haha thanks! I drive through that area all the time so I am sure I will see you again. I wish I had a chance to run that 350 ;). It was really clean. Hopefully I will be able to make it to a meet when it gets warmer out.

I got new headlights too, I dont know if you saw them while you were driving next to me. I'll post pics tomorrow.

Yea I've seen it before because I drive back and forth from school on the bypass. I knew it was you beause of the muffler and the tag "LOLVO" haha

My cousin (who was driving) said something about the headlights but I didn't notice. Your car's the **** and sounds like it too haha :supz:

Oreo931
03-02-2008, 12:02 PM
Yea I've seen it before because I drive back and forth from school on the bypass. I knew it was you beause of the muffler and the tag "LOLVO" haha

My cousin (who was driving) said something about the headlights but I didn't notice. Your car's the **** and sounds like it too haha :supz:

:mrgreen:
What was done to the 350Z besides exhaust?

Kevin
03-02-2008, 12:43 PM
:mrgreen:
What was done to the 350Z besides exhaust?

Y-pipe and intake. It moves for a NA 6 cylinder. I didn't think those cars were that fast but it moves.

Oreo931
03-02-2008, 08:52 PM
http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50648