PDA

View Full Version : Blue WRX...Allentown and Main St/63; Ralphs Corner light.

DPancoast
03-01-2008, 04:27 PM
Saw a BEAUTIFUL WRX when I was coming out of Lansdale today. Slammed like crazy, great looking rims (dark gunmetal I think)...had a decal (Subaru???) on the front bumper. Looked so good haha, I threw the peace sign out the window while trying to turn my non-power steering car and shift at the same time! haha

mck52689
03-02-2008, 01:49 PM
Saw a BEAUTIFUL WRX when I was coming out of Lansdale today. Slammed like crazy, great looking rims (dark gunmetal I think)...had a decal (Subaru???) on the front bumper. Looked so good haha, I threw the peace sign out the window while trying to turn my non-power steering car and shift at the same time! haha

it might possibly be my friend adolfo... im not sure... he had a new lip put on but idk if he took it off or not... his car is incredibly low... exhaust?

SpEcRv9
03-02-2008, 03:25 PM

i saw this kid on 309 today!....nice lookin car

DPancoast
03-02-2008, 04:48 PM
it might possibly be my friend adolfo... im not sure... he had a new lip put on but idk if he took it off or not... his car is incredibly low... exhaust?

Yeah dude, it was slammed to hell. Didnt catch if he had exhaust or not, but I'd assume so.

05suby
03-02-2008, 08:36 PM
what time cause i was in allentown yesterday?

05suby
03-02-2008, 08:48 PM
actually just saw you posted this at like 4 i wasnt up there till like 6