PDA

View Full Version : SOG was def. a good decision.

philly350
02-25-2008, 09:40 PM
I was looking on tristate for someone to do my tint and after gettin referred to like 4 different spots I'm glad I picked SOG. A great price for really freaking great work. And Leon did it really fast and I didn't end up being late for work either. Thanks Leon, I'm def. referring every client I might have that's interested in getting their new/pre-owned Acura tinted to you guys.

By the way what kinda beer do you drink? You guys def. deserve some beers on me.

Shades of Gray
02-25-2008, 10:09 PM
I was looking on tristate for someone to do my tint and after gettin referred to like 4 different spots I'm glad I picked SOG. A great price for really freaking great work. And Leon did it really fast and I didn't end up being late for work either. Thanks Leon, I'm def. referring every client I might have that's interested in getting their new/pre-owned Acura tinted to you guys.

By the way what kinda beer do you drink? You guys def. deserve some beers on me.

lol, thanks man. BUT YOU GOT THE JOKE WRONG! lol, you can only make fun of Damon's name by using another D name. That's the joke. hahaha. So how about Deon.
Anyway, I'll get pics up soon. Thanks again for choosing SOG, and it was nice meeting you.
Ryan

ezdrummer
02-25-2008, 11:28 PM
hey man, thanks..no beer is nessecary(but if your asking, yuengling lager or a dark amber beer)

Shades of Gray
02-26-2008, 12:38 AM
one customer got us golden monkey(victory)...that was good...but an occasional beer. lager's are always pleasing. Today a customer stopped by and dropped off 2 bottles of Rum from the islands. That was awesome. :eek:

DPancoast
02-26-2008, 01:22 AM
haha drunk tinting! omgz. cant wait to have money to tint my car SOG, is definatly where i will go.

Shades of Gray
02-26-2008, 08:56 AM
haha drunk tinting! omgz. cant wait to have money to tint my car SOG, is definatly where i will go.

nice...cya soon.
Ryan

Shades of Gray
02-29-2008, 12:10 AM
sorry for the delay, here's your pics...

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii206/SOGtint3/100_0035.jpg

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii206/SOGtint3/100_0033.jpg