PDA

View Full Version : White SRT-4

assault187
02-16-2008, 12:42 PM
Maybe around 10 O'clock friday night, Horsham rd at Wawa

Lowered, BBS wheels, Tint, TST stickers on both front windows, and was a Chick

DPancoast
02-16-2008, 01:47 PM
a chick eh? I was gonna say this was the one kid Georgia from Souderton...but I guess not.

TalonTsi97
02-16-2008, 01:49 PM
Did it have front splitters, and really low? Theres that one thats always around wegmans thats really low, blacked out windows, and front splitters but i know its a guy who owns it, also had some stickers on the side windows but they were not TST ones last i knew.

assault187
02-16-2008, 06:32 PM
It has some kind of fins on each side of the front bumper, Im gonna assume these are the "splitters" you are talking about, and the car was white

Most def had Tristatetuners stickers on both front windows

Chick had shorter blonde hair and I think it was streaked with black

rmiii28
02-16-2008, 07:14 PM
Did it have front splitters, and really low? Theres that one thats always around wegmans thats really low, blacked out windows, and front splitters but i know its a guy who owns it, also had some stickers on the side windows but they were not TST ones last i knew.

yea its the same one its my buddy wyatts he lives in warminister it must be his g/f cause i saw her driving it the other day to. she lives around us somewhere nick

assault187
02-17-2008, 03:25 AM
I figured that, I seen the car at the other wawa up by the police station a couple months ago...

Anyways ray, did the swat team lay that dude out or did he off himself?