PDA

View Full Version : BCCC hondas

krazyk606
02-15-2008, 02:29 PM
First car i saw today was a bronze 7th gen i think, parked right next to me in the parking lot, had a front lip tinted windows and steelies, also has a tst sticker on the passenger window.

Second car i saw was a silver teg. carbon fiber hood pink acura badges and i think a type r front end. was driving by and didint get a clean look at it had nice seats also that i couldnt tell what they were.

i know one of you is on here, both cars were nice and clean!

drdooker10
02-16-2008, 03:02 AM
The first car you describe sounds like alex, also known as CleanNeon on here.

CleanNeon98
02-16-2008, 09:45 AM
yea that was me..i saw your car and decided to park near you..should have taken the spot closer to you, i usualy like to park near "tuner" cars cause the owners are less likely to hit me coming out of the spot or accidentally open their door into mine..

Erik
02-16-2008, 11:16 AM
yea that was me..i saw your car and decided to park near you..should have taken the spot closer to you, i usualy like to park near "tuner" cars cause the owners are less likely to hit me coming out of the spot or accidentally open their door into mine..

Happened to me already twice this semester. Damn BCCC parking lot.

maximaserg
02-16-2008, 12:19 PM
sometimes i wish i had a handicapped thingy, so i can just not worry about parking.

CleanNeon98
02-16-2008, 07:54 PM
sometimes i wish i had a handicapped thingy, so i can just not worry about parking.
it would great when you got hit 50 times haha ever seen a 90 year old woman try to park a cadillac deville?? you dont wana be within 100 yards of that

tooslow1
02-19-2008, 11:04 PM
i saw this *** with a yellow lowered civic there i think he was asian haha looked like a douche <3 u dan

D.K.
02-20-2008, 02:04 AM
dam whats up with all the hondas at buck, such a gay car.

420sx
02-20-2008, 02:19 AM
The teg is my old car. I recently sold it to my friend who goes to BC3.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/IneedabettrBike/1.jpg

Racersky
02-20-2008, 05:20 AM
The teg is my old car. I recently sold it to my friend who goes to BC3.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/IneedabettrBike/1.jpg

uhmm......wow that teg is CLean!!!!!!!! Lately I've been seeing a lot of riced out integras at my school, and no when I mean riced out I'm talking one fender is a different color than the other, the bumper is primered, has two steelies in the back and aftermarket wheels in the front -_-"

Edit: Oh yeah forgot to mention some cars also have a Double Decker Sushi Stacker (Aluminum Spoiler)....but then I can't talk trash about them cause maybe that's how they roll and like it that way