PDA

View Full Version : Grey WRX Bustleton and Byberry

poisonivory
02-15-2008, 09:58 AM
Last night at about 9:30 at the gas station @ Bustleton and Byberry. I was in the left ahnd turn lane to turn onto Byberry from Bustleton. I saw this grey WRX, with blue LED washer nozzles. Had an exhaust setup and aftermarket wheels, 5 spoke i think, black with polished lip (possibly speedy lites?). I also think it might have had tinted windows, don't recall exactly. Pretty clean car, younger tall white dude was pumping the petro into it. lol

Anyone on here?

MotorED
02-15-2008, 12:49 PM
I saw this too....Looked nice.

CleanNeon98
02-15-2008, 01:08 PM
there is 1 that is an impreza nonwrx with cf all over and looks like crap...hope thats not it lol

poisonivory
02-15-2008, 01:13 PM
i didnt see any CF at all actually..and it had the wing if that helps.

CleanNeon98
02-15-2008, 01:36 PM
hmm.....i never seen it around i dont think...any more details?

poisonivory
02-15-2008, 02:28 PM
he was pumping gas and i was turning at the light, didnt get that much time to check for details. loll i dont think ive seen it around our area either...I think i'd remember a wrx with blue led washer nozzels (cuz i despise them). lol

on a side note....do u know anything about that red 300z that parks on Bustleton kind of near your house? I have only seen it parked in their driveway, never on the road.. do you know if theres anything done to it?

TalonTsi97
02-15-2008, 03:54 PM
on a side note....do u know anything about that red 300z that parks on Bustleton kind of near your house? I have only seen it parked in their driveway, never on the road.. do you know if theres anything done to it?

I see that 300z all the time, it looks good with the wheels but im thinking its a non turbo. Curious what wheels they are myself.

I also see the wrx all the time and i know where he works in that area. I have to know the kid cause i grew up in the area where i see his car and he was a a christening i was at but i haven't spotted who the kid actually is yet. Last i knew it did have some carbon fiber vents on the hood.

CleanNeon98
02-15-2008, 04:02 PM
I see that 300z all the time, it looks good with the wheels but im thinking its a non turbo. Curious what wheels they are myself.

I also see the wrx all the time and i know where he works in that area. I have to know the kid cause i grew up in the area where i see his car and he was a a christening i was at but i haven't spotted who the kid actually is yet. Last i knew it did have some carbon fiber vents on the hood.
I see that car its only a few blocks away from me...they kinda looked like polished slipstreams, but kinda not..car has been sitting there forever, as a matter of fact I cant remember their house without it lol
he was pumping gas and i was turning at the light, didnt get that much time to check for details. loll i dont think ive seen it around our area either...I think i'd remember a wrx with blue led washer nozzels (cuz i despise them). lol

No clue, maybe I should just knock on their door...

dude come detail with me and mike tomorrow at ardex, I will be there from like 8-10 cleaning

poisonivory
02-15-2008, 05:04 PM
I'll see whats up. Me and the wife are putting a bid on a house tonight over off Southampton. So I may be spending my day tomorrow with my realtor and mortgage company if all goes well. lol But even If I just drive down Byberry I'll stop by and say whats up, and let you guys laugh at my car for a few minutes. loll

CleanNeon98
02-15-2008, 05:45 PM
you can kick mine if you want, i encourage it
edit: i think I know who that car belongs to now...dont recall the guy but i definately saw it around before