PDA

View Full Version : DPancoast.....cops, coPS, COPS!!!

Charged SVTF
02-14-2008, 02:20 PM
Spotted Pancoast during lunch off of 309 with one Hatfield's finest behind him lol.

Nice jet black Charger with some strobe action.

What he give you pancoast?

justinlansdale
02-14-2008, 02:21 PM
hahahahah oh god that makes two for dan in the last month..

SpEcRv9
02-14-2008, 02:31 PM
Spotted Pancoast during lunch off of 309 with one Hatfield's finest behind him lol.

Nice jet black Charger with some strobe action.

What he give you pancoast?

dan you shoulda outrun the charger in your mr2.....take him to the twisties!!! as you call em lol.

was it the regular looking charger with strobes in the grille?..

BradC
02-14-2008, 03:27 PM
dan you shoulda outrun the charger in your mr2.....take him to the twisties!!! as you call em lol.

was it the regular looking charger with strobes in the grille?..

If it was the black one, yeah. That car is crazy sneaky.

And no offense, but that charger would eat that mister dos, no? :cry:

Around here there is nowhere to run (not that I condone it), but this area would be horrible to try and bounce on a cop.

bmatyeah
02-14-2008, 03:29 PM
DAN dude BRAH man. get a slower/not attractive car dude two in the last month FTL

DPancoast
02-14-2008, 03:48 PM
hahaha ohhh so when I get pulled over I get a spotted thread. How wonderful.

50 in a 40, no signal when changing lanes, and of course, not having my insurance card. $278 (plus I guess the $7/ticket thing for not guilty plea).

I pulled into 50mph+ traffic out of wawa... signaled to the center at about 60, he clocked me at 57 in front of NP Imports. lolz. But its ok, he understood, "he's a car guy too."

Asked him straight up after the norm... He saw me before he heard me. Who's got a couple of cans of primer? lolllololol

No wonder I cant get my suspension done.

SpEcRv9
02-14-2008, 03:50 PM
If it was the black one, yeah. That car is crazy sneaky.

And no offense, but that charger would eat that mister dos, no? :cry:

Around here there is nowhere to run (not that I condone it), but this area would be horrible to try and bounce on a cop.

yeah i was just jokin around about running...that charger would own dan acceleration wise handling wise im not sure thats why i told him to go to the twisties!!....but then again they are cops and know how to drive....

EDIT after reading dans post: he obviously wasnt that much of a car guy for getting you for all 3 things. lol

pharnhyte
02-14-2008, 04:09 PM
I got pulled over by the dumb charger to, it was late at night, two girls in the truck with me lol, I was drifting, because my dad's truck is lifted. If it was a Crown Vic, I would have never gotten pulled over, because I know those headlights, I did not know it was a cop until I hit my brakes and I saw his front plate reflecting a little to brightly:(

DPancoast
02-14-2008, 04:18 PM
I did a double take in my mirror. Things come out of no where. Pretty sure they got come kind of cool suspension that would pwn my car. Either way, he was still cool about it and said my car was clean.

Shoulda been like "CHA D00D, TST.com!"

bmatyeah
02-14-2008, 04:32 PM
Ive had the charger called on me for skateboarding.

309 ****ing sucks, its the only place for Hatfield cops to make money

BradC
02-14-2008, 04:40 PM
309 ****ing sucks, its the only place for Hatfield cops to make money

Agreed. **** them.

hahaha ohhh so when I get pulled over I get a spotted thread. How wonderful.

50 in a 40, no signal when changing lanes, and of course, not having my insurance card. $278 (plus I guess the $7/ticket thing for not guilty plea).

I pulled into 50mph+ traffic out of wawa... signaled to the center at about 60, he clocked me at 57 in front of NP Imports. lolz. But its ok, he understood, "he's a car guy too."

Asked him straight up after the norm... He saw me before he heard me. Who's got a couple of cans of primer? lolllololol

No wonder I cant get my suspension done.

Sucks dude, sorry to hear.

57 on that section of 309 isn't unreasonable. I think the limit should be higher there.

DPancoast
02-14-2008, 04:45 PM
yeah... He was saying stuff like "come to court and maybe I'll have some gratuity on your speed". Basically made it sound like if I made the effort, he would help me out...at least on the points I hope. Ah **** it, I won't get my hopes up. No worries...could have been going faster.

SovXietday
02-14-2008, 05:05 PM
LOL!

I was wondering who the charger was chasing. I was going the other way and saw him scream by me. Never saw you though Dan.

Sucks buddy.

SpEcRv9
02-14-2008, 05:06 PM
yeah... He was saying stuff like "come to court and maybe I'll have some gratuity on your speed". Basically made it sound like if I made the effort, he would help me out...at least on the points I hope. Ah **** it, I won't get my hopes up. No worries...could have been going faster.

hes sayin that so he can make more money on his day off lol. id just go to court and tell the judge you dont have a problem with paying the fees but please get rid of the points.....its worth a shot.

Willdue
02-14-2008, 05:23 PM
Im glad these cops dont come a lil farther down to the Quakertown area

DPancoast
02-14-2008, 06:28 PM
LOL!

I was wondering who the charger was chasing. I was going the other way and saw him scream by me. Never saw you though Dan.

Sucks buddy.

haha yeah, it's all good man. Im not sweatin it. No use in getting super stressed.

hes sayin that so he can make more money on his day off lol. id just go to court and tell the judge you dont have a problem with paying the fees but please get rid of the points.....its worth a shot.

Yeah I'll fight them no doubt. Just have to wear my suit....again....lol

mck52689
02-15-2008, 11:39 AM
Lower Gwynedd Cops purchased a Evo last year and use it every summer night... **** sucks i'm there half the time and he's everywhere me and my friends are... ill grab a pic next time hes out

ThinkEvo2007
02-15-2008, 01:40 PM
how do you get a speeding ticket dan.. when your car doesnt go above 45...

SovXietday
02-15-2008, 01:55 PM
how do you get a speeding ticket dan.. when your car doesnt go above 45...

Seriously? That joke wasn't funny the first time you used it, Mr. I-Crashed-My-AWD-Car-3-Times-And-Counting. :roll:

amit
02-15-2008, 03:00 PM
hahahaha now my convo with dan makes sense

me:wanna go to the PD with me to file a report?
him: yeah which one?
me:hatfield
him:Oh my favorite

I was just confused.

Those chargers are very intimidating.

PaleDSM
02-15-2008, 06:35 PM
Thank god I haven't passed that cop on 309. I rarely go under 60 between Hatfield and Montgomeryville unless traffic is holding me up.

DPancoast
02-15-2008, 09:12 PM
Would it have been illegal to snap a pic when I was waiting for him. I had a good spot with my rear mr2 sticker and the cop car in view... Shoulda woulda coulda lol

JSpecV03
02-16-2008, 12:51 AM
to begin with 309 is immpossible to have fun on...like up by walmart and **** u got the hatfeild cops and the hilltown cops who are even bigger assholes, then mont. down by the mall. the expressway is ok watch the first bridge going up the hill. hilltown has a watcher car sometimes up there and another hidden to chase down whoever they nail... crown vics are easy to point out but the black charger is sneaky. like lansdale's impala and towamencins silver charger to. mck...get a pic of that evo and post that ****. cops allways gotta be assholes hilltown likes pulling me over cuz my cars yellow and with tinted windows i got nailed by them a few nights ago for doing absolutly nothing wrong...any fight that ticket dude....good luck

Erik
02-16-2008, 01:10 AM
Would it have been illegal to snap a pic when I was waiting for him. I had a good spot with my rear mr2 sticker and the cop car in view... Shoulda woulda coulda lol

I got a warning for taking a picture with my camera phone. I forget what he wrote on the warning for it though..maybe i can find it and let you know...lol or we can just ask sarge. I got pulled over on 276 in Lancaster with a 87 in a 65. 4 points, $170, then the same cop got me on the way back home a two days later. he let me go with another warning. lol what a weekend.

ThinkEvo2007
02-16-2008, 01:15 AM
2... get it right before you assume!

Seriously? That joke wasn't funny the first time you used it, Mr. I-Crashed-My-AWD-Car-3-Times-And-Counting. :roll:

mck52689
02-16-2008, 01:21 AM
to begin with 309 is immpossible to have fun on...like up by walmart and **** u got the hatfeild cops and the hilltown cops who are even bigger assholes, then mont. down by the mall. the expressway is ok watch the first bridge going up the hill. hilltown has a watcher car sometimes up there and another hidden to chase down whoever they nail... crown vics are easy to point out but the black charger is sneaky. like lansdale's impala and towamencins silver charger to. mck...get a pic of that evo and post that ****. cops allways gotta be assholes hilltown likes pulling me over cuz my cars yellow and with tinted windows i got nailed by them a few nights ago for doing absolutly nothing wrong...any fight that ticket dude....good luck

I will as soon as the warm time in spring hits, if anyone is interested theres a car meet in ambler me and a few people started and it was going well at the end of last year... so anyone in lansdale/ hatfield or around there take bethlehem pike towards ambler on weds in the spring and the evo sits every single weds by knopf dodge around 7ish

Racersky
02-16-2008, 06:12 AM
2... get it right before you assume!

Same thing.........seen your car a while back and your just wreckless

DPancoast
02-16-2008, 01:53 PM
Good times.

Erik
02-16-2008, 01:56 PM
how about you suck my balls and I'll try and miss your eye.

:eek:

lol funny.

Racersky
02-16-2008, 02:25 PM
I seen this guy a while back and he almost hit me while flooring it at a traffic while making a turn at 63 and I think its broad st? Could be wrong about the second one but its at the intersection where there's a rite aid there.

ThinkEvo2007
02-16-2008, 05:02 PM
HAHA DAN your such a tool. my parents bought me a car! hahah thats funny as ****. its called a job... something i can keep.. COUGH BOB AND RONS COUGH.... and the funny thing is how you take a picture of your car going 120... haha your a ****in tard... Auto X haha your gonna run your Sweet Mr2? sure it will even make it around the Turns.... your a joke along with your car.

bmatyeah
02-16-2008, 05:13 PM
you can make fun of dan, we got it already.

DPancoast
02-16-2008, 05:17 PM
Your argument has SO much substance Jake, it's hilarious. I'm not going to disrespect these boards anymore. If you wanna talk then PM me. Otherwise, you might want to take a look in the mirror

Charged SVTF
02-16-2008, 06:08 PM
How did this get so personal? Only thing I am going to say is it started as a joke Dan...dont get so mad. Jake...say my bad and you two bitches hug it out at the next meet.

bmatyeah
02-16-2008, 06:25 PM
it was a joke it got old. but look at all of that kids post, yeah they are about spotted threads or making fun of dan. most people would get annoyed if someone cant drop something after a month or two.

ThinkEvo2007
02-16-2008, 11:31 PM
Fact of the matter is .... Dan your car is slow.

94 hp!!!!!

DPancoast
02-17-2008, 01:49 AM
yes. that is quite factual

Charged SVTF
02-17-2008, 03:06 AM
Fact of the matter is .... Dan your car is slow.
94 hp!!!!!

What is your point? Who cares...you have a faster car. Big Deal...tons of faster cars on here than your EVO....but those owners have some class and some maturity. Show some yourself.....
What are we 8 years old again? "My supersoaker 500 is waaayyyy cooler than your 250!"

Keep your mouth shut. Plain and simple. People bashing on other rides has gotten rediculous on here. Enjoy your own, come out to meets if you like, make some friends.

DPancoast
02-17-2008, 11:06 AM
like I said. I'm done and I'd like to just drop it all together. We're all car dudes and ladies, so let's just talk about cars.... My apologies to everyone for being immature in my above post... Especially to the admins who hopefully didnt get bothered. Shouldn't have stooped to that level and its all about learning.

Again, my apologies.

On a lighter note, I had every single super soaker that came out. It was some good summer fun.

Erik
02-17-2008, 11:09 AM
I hate super soakers. I had my lip like blown open getting hit in the face with one. Haven't touched a super soaker since.

amit
02-17-2008, 11:12 AM
Dans car may not be fast but it's quick for sure.

Plus, what's the point of a fast car if you have more downtime than driving time? Even with a non-turbo, it's really hard to take a test drive in an mr2 and say you didn't think it was a great experience.

mck52689
02-17-2008, 12:11 PM
Dans car may not be fast but it's quick for sure.

Plus, what's the point of a fast car if you have more downtime than driving time? Even with a non-turbo, it's really hard to take a test drive in an mr2 and say you didn't think it was a great experience.

true to that.... i see WAY MORE evos than i ever will mr2s.... i would rather have a car i know is rare and people will notice more. Carbon fiber and a front mount doesnt always make your car amazing.... mid engine mr2's, 300zx's, and true 90's cars will always be my favs

bmatyeah
02-17-2008, 12:50 PM
true to that.... i see WAY MORE evos than i ever will mr2s.... i would rather have a car i know is rare and people will notice more. Carbon fiber and a front mount doesnt always make your car amazing.... mid engine mr2's, 300zx's, and true 90's cars will always be my favs

carbon fiber and a front mount? who would that be referring to?

mr2's are not that rare, they are just old. what are true 90's cars?

DPancoast
02-17-2008, 01:30 PM
Theres too many factors in that. The MR2 is rare... in some areas. Go to Cali and you'll see hundreds. They are old but thats the fun. I love working on my car and its sexy as hell because I clean it. I keep it clean and I respect it. Cars in the 90s had more style. More subtle body shapes that made it visually appealing. These days its all about being efficent and saving money.

Anyone that knows me on here knows that I might as well have a ring on my finger from my car. But I grew up with them, I studied them, and I dreamt about them. Now that I have one, I basically have a baby haha. So what if she's slow... You're not me. I dont need 20+ lbs of boost to have fun. Will it come? Yeah someday. But I'm not rushing. I want my car to be reliable, solid, and able to loosen up a little to have fun. I'd say 94hp in a 2680lb car (me + gas) is slow too if I never drove it. Only thing is, that was with a horendous clutch.... So it loses validy instantly.

justinlansdale
02-17-2008, 06:12 PM
.... mid engine mr2's, 300zx's, and true 90's cars will always be my favs

i like the front engine MR2's better.

DPancoast
02-17-2008, 06:40 PM
I Like The Battery Powered Ones!

mck52689
02-17-2008, 06:49 PM
i like the front engine MR2's better.

i dont mind em i am a fan of all mr2s

amit
02-17-2008, 09:42 PM
I can't tell if that's a joke or not...hilarious either way.

Bmat-True 90's cars include but are not limited to...

Toyota Supra
Toyota MR2
Acura NSX
Mitsubishi 3000GT/dodge stealth
Mazda RX7
Eclipse GSX/talon
Nissan 300zx
Toyota Celica All Trac

eeeeetttccc

Oh and...MR2's aren't rare? I know of about 5 in the area and I'm actually looking for them. I see an evo or sti just about everyday.

mck52689
02-17-2008, 10:39 PM
I can't tell if that's a joke or not...hilarious either way.

Bmat-True 90's cars include but are not limited to...

Toyota Supra
Toyota MR2
Acura NSX
Mitsubishi 3000GT/dodge stealth
Mazda RX7
Eclipse GSX/talon
Nissan 300zx
Toyota Celica All Trac

eeeeetttccc

Oh and...MR2's aren't rare? I know of about 5 in the area and I'm actually looking for them. I see an evo or sti just about everyday.

ok amit.... i didnt mean rare as in nissan skyline rare.... but rare as in a ratio to evos and sti's like 1 mr2 to every 9 evo or sti

DPancoast
02-17-2008, 11:13 PM
i cant do math!

justinlansdale
02-18-2008, 01:16 PM
i love macro economics!