PDA

View Full Version : Bald Hill, Long Island

NYElantraGuy
01-28-2008, 01:13 AM
Anyone go in the summer? im usually there every tuesday night.

does anyone from LI meet up anywhere?

tcturbo91
01-29-2008, 06:27 PM
i might head out there this summer, i heard they are pretty nice meets. as for me i usually go to seaford train station every friday night after work in the summer, lots of awesome cars. mostly american but some nice imports as well. this summer i hope to get more into the car scene out there when i move back, maybe go to captree on sunday mornings, etc.

NYElantraGuy
01-30-2008, 12:20 AM
There are so many sick cars at bald hill. you get everything from clasic muscle to imports, low riders and lifted 4x4's. its a good time. i am yet to make it to a sunday morning captree meet. i hear if your not there by 7am you wont find a spot. but its more than just sitting in a parking lot, they go on a cruise with over 100 cars. its pretty sick from what i hear

Treyz
02-06-2008, 08:54 PM
Made it out there towards the end of the summer after I got the 240 up and running again. I'm hoping to have something different this year.

NYElantraGuy
02-07-2008, 12:15 AM
cool, im gonna have to change my work schedule.... as of right now i work tuesday nights, last year i changed my schedule so i had every tuesday night off.

shmshm
02-15-2008, 01:28 AM
wow, anyone know when the "season" for the captree meets begins? im guessing it only happens in the summer..

05 STI
03-17-2008, 12:15 AM
i think bald hill starts up very soon..nd last year we all met up at apple bees off of 83

NYElantraGuy
03-17-2008, 07:37 PM
yea soon, mid to end of april.

applebees got shut down by the cops real quick last year!

it was sick for the 1st month, after that it was cop central

05 STI
03-17-2008, 11:37 PM
lol ya well i guess taht happens when ppl do burnouts..you member that ****ty neon..sickest burnouts aha

NYElantraGuy
05-13-2008, 03:20 PM
Bald Hill 2008 starts Tuesday May 20th and every tuesday after that until labor day!

i'll be there 1 week from 2day. anyone else planning on going?

~*~JenSVX~*~
05-13-2008, 04:28 PM
wow, anyone know when the "season" for the captree meets begins? im guessing it only happens in the summer..

"captree" meets are actually held at captree on any nice sunday of the year. They move to the oak beach in parking lot once they start charging for parking. On a cold day in January you'll still find 10-20 guys out there for a little but it actually gets really big come march/april when it gets warmer and everyone gets that itch to take the car out after a long winter...

i might head out there this summer, i heard they are pretty nice meets. as for me i usually go to seaford train station every friday night after work in the summer, lots of awesome cars. mostly american but some nice imports as well. this summer i hope to get more into the car scene out there when i move back, maybe go to captree on sunday mornings, etc.

I thought those meets were at massapequa train station now? I haven't been there since they were at the bellmore station though...

I'll probably catch a bald hill sometime soon depending on my work schedule.

NYElantraGuy
06-05-2008, 05:27 PM
BALD HILL THIS COMING TUESDAY! WHO'S GOING?

I'LL BE THERE! not sure if my car will be done with paint by then..... either way i'll be there with or without my car

fastlife79
10-20-2008, 04:47 PM
when is bald hill over?

MemphisRheins
02-24-2009, 10:51 AM
Ill be out there again this summer