PDA

View Full Version : I Blue By Your Evo on Old Lincoln, Saturday evening

stichris
02-27-2005, 09:13 PM
Hopefully you show up, i referred you to the site.

BlueByYou evo, small wing. I repeatedly smoked you on Old Lincoln ;) In your defense, you're stock. Like I said, I hope you make it here. Let me know if you do.

Chris

mysweetfracture
02-28-2005, 01:48 AM
lol

the mike
03-02-2005, 12:26 AM
Hmmm, I might know who this is...
Let me check a few places.

SilverTurboRidin
03-02-2005, 06:43 PM
PLEASE TELL ME THIS EVO IS BLACK!!!! lol if it is i raced him in my boys integra

the mike
03-02-2005, 06:45 PM
BlueByYou evo, small wing.
It was Blue By You, the blue EVO color.

SilverTurboRidin
03-02-2005, 06:49 PM
BlueByYou evo, small wing.
It was Blue By You, the blue EVO color.

ahhh sheesh read it wrong...my fault

the mike
03-02-2005, 06:51 PM
It's all good, just letting you know. :cool:

stichris
03-05-2005, 09:31 PM
This was a black guy driving, with a female in teh passenger seat. He had a HUGE grin. If that helps at all.

GodSon
05-02-2005, 10:10 AM
Hey Chris. Yeah it was me. My girl lives in morrisville. Fast car man! , keep up the good work. I talked to guy at the carwash on old lincoln, his name was Tim. He said you guys meet up at red robin every thursday and that his boy has a yellow evo with a low wing, if i am not mistaken. My boy has a white evo and I will also tell him about this website. We will both try to make it up to red robin this thursday.

P.S. Yes I am black, that last time i checked. LOL.

stichris
05-02-2005, 10:14 AM
Yo, my friend! Glad to see you made it here, and that you are still black! :finga:

Red Robin probably isn't happening this week, as we've had some trouble with the police. We are currently trying to figure out an alternate solution. Keep posted here, and I'll let you know. Anything new done to the car?

Chris

1988 Olds
05-02-2005, 11:07 AM
I don't think I was the Tim you talked to right. But anyway welcome to the site.

GodSon
05-02-2005, 11:07 AM
Oh ok. Damn cops! :thumbdow: Besides a wash and wax, I have nothing done to my car. I was wondering if you guys do group buys on mods?

SexyDSM95
05-02-2005, 01:00 PM
PLEASE TELL ME THIS EVO IS BLACK!!!! lol if it is i raced him in my boys integra
I know who you are talking about, I beat him in my GSX too. He can't drive worth sh*t.

stichris
05-02-2005, 01:14 PM
Oh ok. Damn cops! :thumbdow: Besides a wash and wax, I have nothing done to my car. I was wondering if you guys do group buys on mods?

There aren't really enough EVOs on this site to start any group buys here. You shuold be able to find some on the other evo sites. I'm sure some other members can point yo uin the right direction. I know of evolutionm.net, but that' sit.

Chris

SilverTurboRidin
05-02-2005, 01:20 PM
I know who you are talking about, I beat him in my GSX too. He can't drive worth sh*t.

i will let you beat me in a race... :wiggle:

1988 Olds
05-02-2005, 02:11 PM
LOL. I don't think you have to let her.

byebyesti
05-02-2005, 02:33 PM

I saw you in my friends black evo 1 time a few months back, and Im pretty sure it was you, black gsx with philadelphiadsm stickers on it right by street road and buck road. Sure hope you dont mean you smoked him, cause we sure didnt race, and he was putting out about 350/347 to the wheels at the time, and now its even more. Becareful if you see him again in the near future...he looks stock.

stichris
05-02-2005, 02:34 PM
Hey, byebyesti. What's up with the dyno day that you posted about in the other thread?

byebyesti
05-02-2005, 02:44 PM
Jeez I edited the post but it came up blank. Im going to have to reschedule the day due to having to many cars to work on, I have no room this weekend, and the dyno is backed up. I might try to do it for a weekend at the end of this month. Ill go back and re-edit the post later today after In get this damn clutch install done. Thanks for making me aware of this.

stichris
05-02-2005, 02:48 PM
Just asking, since a bunch of people were replying to that thread with no answer. Obviously everyone is excited about free dyno pulls. Looking forward to seeing it rescheduled. Any news on the AWD dyno?

Thanks,

Chris

EzEddie
05-03-2005, 12:49 AM
LOTS of group buys and other members selling parts for evos at www.evolutionm.net . Nice site with lots of really nice EVO's that will spank chris's sti for ya :finga:

stichris
05-03-2005, 12:59 AM
:lol: Yeah, my boy will race you! :finga:

EzEddie
05-03-2005, 01:06 AM
:lol: Yeah, my boy will race you! :finga:
my boy will race your boy :finga:

GodSon
05-03-2005, 03:12 PM
And my boys will race you. LOL Thanks for the heads up Ez. Soon I will be able to wup chris good, but I need enough george washingtons first.

EzEddie
05-03-2005, 03:30 PM
And my boys will race you. LOL Thanks for the heads up Ez. Soon I will be able to wup chris good, but I need enough george washingtons first.the 4g63 doesn't need much to make it fast...turboback, intake, mbc, and a custom flash (turbotrix/dynoflash) should yield you over 300awhp

stichris
05-03-2005, 03:37 PM
And my boys will race you. LOL Thanks for the heads up Ez. Soon I will be able to wup chris good, but I need enough george washingtons first.the 4g63 doesn't need much to make it fast...turboback, intake, mbc, and a custom flash (turbotrix/dynoflash) should yield you over 300awhp

I thought he said he wanted to beat me? :finga:

GodSon
05-03-2005, 03:38 PM
That great to here EZ. now if you can just give some money, then I can go out there and purchase the products, and become a member of the 300+awhp club. I had a wrx before I traded it in for the evo, and I put about 1700 dollars into it and i got about 210awhp. I hate being broke, nevertheless the evo is still a great car and fun to drive. For now my only HP upgrade will be wash and maybe wax(if money permits it). LOL